Csehország or Cseh Köztársaság?

krmarci

Csehország or Cseh Köztársaság?

#1 Post by krmarci » 03 Jun 2016 12:30

In the Hungarian localization, on the Job Market map, the Czech Republic is translated to Hungarian as Cseh Köztársaság (equivalent to Czech Republic). However, other European countries, such as Hungary, Germany or the Czech Republic itself, have a short, inofficial name for this country. In Hungarian, it is called "Csehország" (equivalent to German Tschechien, Czech Česko).

I don't know if in the Czech and the German localizations the short or the long form is used, so I'd like to ask someone to check, and if the short form is used, then please change in the Hungarian localization "Cseh Köztársaság" to "Csehország"

Version 1.24.0.9s, but present since many versions
32-bit, always reproducible
Last edited by Flemming V on 03 Jun 2016 21:01, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Attachment removed. This is not a game bug.
JohnBart

Re: Csehország or Cseh Köztársaság?

#2 Post by JohnBart » 30 Nov 2016 16:47

The translation has been changed to "Csehország" to be in line with the rest of the country names on the map. Thanks for the notice!
(Also, sorry for the months of silence, I rarely check this part of the forum...)
Trucks & Trailers, Scania Truck Driving, ETS2, and ATS translator. Former ETS2/ATS community beta tester. Former ProMods beta tester. Hungary Map, ProMods and Grand Utopia aficionado. Pre-recorded DJ at RestaCar Pirate Radio.

Return to “Hungarian (Hungary)”