Screen jutter when turning my wheel

Blue4eva

Screen jutter when turning my wheel

#1 Post by Blue4eva » 24 Oct 2019 09:19

I have had this issue for a while now and i can't seem to figure out why its behaving in this way.

I am running a high end PC and getting well over 100FPS whilst playing the game but it seems whenever i turn my steering wheel past a certain point in the rotation, i am getting what i can only describe as screen juttering/blurry looking ( graphically not smooth ). Its whenever i turn around a roundabout, turning left or right from a traffic light etc.... which requires me to rotate my wheel past a certain point whilst driving.

Now i have played around with the force feedback slider, sensitivity slider, auto centering slider and it helps somewhat but it is still there. I have tried lowering my scaling to 300% and even 200% but its still there. I've watched others play this game and they simply do not have this issue i have and its frustrating the hell out of me. I wouldn't say its game breaking but its certainly spoiling the chilled back atmosphere this game was intended for, as i am constantly going into my settings to play around with the sliders.

Has anyone else experienced this issue and if so did you successfully figure out what the cause was.
5o2

Re: Screen jutter when turning my wheel

#2 Post by 5o2 » 26 Oct 2019 21:52

Did you try turning force feedback completely off? Its motor can vibrate noticeably while working, shaking the desk and therefore the screen and causing that blur (well, if you have them on the same surface of course).
Blue4eva

Re: Screen jutter when turning my wheel

#3 Post by Blue4eva » 28 Oct 2019 13:28

I have done that before in game and its awful. Feels like turning my wheel with rocks inside of it.

However now I have played around with my wheel in the Logitech panel and unclicked the option " allow game to adjust force settings ". I can try and now enter the game and unclick force feedback in the game, but I doubt that will do much seeing as I've already done the previous on the Logitech panel.

Return to “Technical Problems”