I accidentaly made it so my steering wheel is the menu controler

Hilmi Kutlubay

I accidentaly made it so my steering wheel is the menu controler

#1 Post by Hilmi Kutlubay » 22 Dec 2020 21:54

so how do ı fix this I cant seem to figure out how to do it and no one on the internet has made this mistake before

P.S you know thats some accomplishment when you do something stupid that hasn't been done before on the internet
Komat
SCS Software

Re: I accidentaly made it so my steering wheel is the menu controler

#2 Post by Komat » 23 Dec 2020 01:59

One way is to enter the Controls options screen in game (if the cursor keeps running away just center the wheel and press the pedals until it stops), scroll to bottom part of the dialog and press the Reset button in the "Alternate mouse cursor controller" section. Alternative way is go to "Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2" folder and delete the global_controls.sii file.
Hilmi Kutlubay

Re: I accidentaly made it so my steering wheel is the menu controler

#3 Post by Hilmi Kutlubay » 23 Dec 2020 03:56

Komat wrote: 23 Dec 2020 01:59 One way is to enter the Controls options screen in game (if the cursor keeps running away just center the wheel and press the pedals until it stops), scroll to bottom part of the dialog and press the Reset button in the "Alternate mouse cursor controller" section. Alternative way is go to "Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2" folder and delete the global_controls.sii file.
nope fixed it my bad thanks also how do I close the topic

btw it was a wrong translation in turkish it made it so it is confusing when it ask you if you want to use your wheels as menu controler

it says
kullanma
it has 2 most known meanings
1 dont use it
2 using it
I guess now you know why I got confused :D
Last edited by Hilmi Kutlubay on 23 Dec 2020 04:14, edited 4 times in total.

Return to “Technical Problems”