Game crashs since a few Days

Kemoauc

Game crashs since a few Days

#1 Post by Kemoauc » 09 Apr 2021 15:33

For a few days now, the game has been crashing at certain points on the map. Unfortunately, I can't figure out from the game.log where exactly the problem could be. I hope someone can help me here. Thx in advance.

Cheers, Kemoauc

CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 AF
RAM: 16 GB 3000 Mhz
Graphics: Nvidia 1050 (Settings low-mid)

https://pastebin.com/dndy3BH9
Navigation Voice "This is the Way!....."
Mammonzocker

Re: Game crashs since a few Days

#2 Post by Mammonzocker » 09 Apr 2021 19:33

Just looked through the game.logs of three different people who have the same problem and the cause of the crash seems to come from this mod:

Code: Select all

00:02:53.672 : [mods] Active workshop mod ID 2223973228 (name: Eurocopter Tiger Cargo 4K, version: 1.0, author: gray)
Remove it. If it is adding any trailers you have to sell them first.
Kemoauc

#3 Post by Kemoauc » 09 Apr 2021 19:35

Quote removed - Don't quote the post above - Rule 2.12

Oh well, i will give it a try.
Kemoauc

#4 Post by Kemoauc » 10 Apr 2021 18:33

@Mammonzocker Seems to be working fine. Thx for your Help!
Some newbie driver

#5 Post by Some newbie driver » 11 Apr 2021 14:28

Probably the crashes were happening you when the game tried to depict an AI vehicle with that cargo. It's a usual pattern kind-of-problem -> type-of-mod-causing-it. In case it happens you in the future, you have a clue of where to start looking.

Don't trust either people that says their mods are compatible from a version to any further one (as like that mod, stating 1.38+). They are only "cheating" the manifest of the mod, but if they don't really adapt the mod to newer versions (specially to versions with so many changes as 1.40), the crashes are almost sure. Also, a lot of careless moders just update the manifest to include compatibility with newer versions and re-release their mods in their eagerness to use them ASAP; not caring at all if the lack of real updates can cause crashes to anybody. Take care with that kind of things when messing with mods and always be sure you have a backup of your profile. Some of that kind of problems could end ruining your save game.

As far as I see, that mod was uploaded to Workshop on September 2020 and never updated again. it's impossible it's working fine with 1.40 update.

Regards

Return to “Technical Problems”