G29 Gas padel problem

suqekky

G29 Gas padel problem

#1 Post by suqekky » 15 May 2021 15:36

Hello i got a new wheel for the game which is the Logitech G29 and i have no idea if this tpoic was asked here alot already but i looked through the internet for possible solutions but i could not find anything that helps me out so i wanted to ask here.

My issue is that once im in the game and connected with my profile etc. my Gas pedal is just fully pressed through in the settings and no matter if i change the setting or change the delay bar its always still engaged.
I noticed if im in the main menue before you even press continue game and go into settings there i see my pedal working perfectly fine the bar moves by the ammount i press my pedal. Once i continue my game its the same again and it always shows full pressed pedal no matter what i change or delete and reassign. If i open the helper and go into advanced settings i saw that only if i pressed the pedal like 10% through it started to move the bar normally if i get fully of of it it shows the pedal beeing pushed through all the way.

so im there with those 3 different showcases of my pedal before i even continue my game it works how its supposed to, in advanced settings it works only once i press it a little bit and feet off the pedal makes it pressed fully and in game its pressed all the way no matter what i do or change .. im really lost at this point not even the gaming software of logitech did anything so far.

Also to mention once im in the G hub from logitec it also shows it all works fine if im off the pedal there is no engangement and the more i press it the more it shows it beeing pressed.

Maybe someone had the same issue or can help out.

ADD: To add quickly too that once i assign my clutch to the gas pedal it works fine too there and eventho nothing is assigned to the gas pedal it still shows full engaged i dont know if this is a bug or whats going on
erencansiz

Re: G29 Gas padel problem

#2 Post by erencansiz » 12 Apr 2022 14:59

Hi,
I'm having the same problem you're having. Did you find a solution? I looked everywhere on the internet. no one can solve it.

Return to “Technical Problems”