Game closes alone in open beta

ktchau

Game closes alone in open beta

#1 Post by ktchau » 17 Jun 2021 20:24

Good afternoon, I'm facing a problem in the open beta of Euro Truck Simulator 2, I've already changed from closed beta to open beta, but after a while playing the game it suddenly closes without showing any error code or something like it it simply closes, is anyone else experiencing this issue in the open beta?
Madkine
Global moderator

Re: Game closes alone in open beta

#2 Post by Madkine » 17 Jun 2021 21:01

After a crash, post your game.log.txt to pastebin.com (no account needed) and then post the link here and we'll have a look for you.
The file can be found at "C:\Users\*USERNAME*\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2" for a default install.

Try verifying your game files.
Right click on game, select properties, goto local files tab and press verify game files.
WoT Profile
ATS Workshop

"never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"
colin01

#3 Post by colin01 » 26 Jun 2021 19:26

hi i got the same probmle with the open beta i can get on to it but when i drive the scaina or iveco or daf it crash and then comes onto desktop as i dont know why it has started doing that again it only happend on friday night at half 9 and 10 pm and again this afternoon at half 3 pm.
Madkine
Global moderator

#4 Post by Madkine » 27 Jun 2021 00:53

@colin01 Read the post above yours and follow the instructions.
WoT Profile
ATS Workshop

"never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"
colin01

#5 Post by colin01 » 28 Jun 2021 13:10

yes when i on the world of truck profile on the game im in the iveco and when i drive out the depot and then it comes off the game like closed by it self and i dont know why it started doing it again as i had this trouble before when thay related a update to the game it crashed and closed it self and i take out the mods and it still dose the same think.
plykkegaard

#6 Post by plykkegaard » 28 Jun 2021 13:26

Please do these steps otherwise it is not possible to help you
Madkine wrote: 17 Jun 2021 21:01 After a crash, post your game.log.txt to pastebin.com (no account needed) and then post the link here and we'll have a look for you.
The file can be found at "C:\Users\*USERNAME*\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2" for a default install.

Try verifying your game files.
Right click on game, select properties, goto local files tab and press verify game files.

This signature virus has been spliced with the Fundementalism-B virus to create a new more contagious strain. Please look for it infecting a signature near you.
colin01

#7 Post by colin01 » 29 Jun 2021 15:01

how do i pastabin to put the game.txt file in it as i have not used it before
plykkegaard

#8 Post by plykkegaard » 29 Jun 2021 15:22

This signature virus has been spliced with the Fundementalism-B virus to create a new more contagious strain. Please look for it infecting a signature near you.

Return to “Technical Problems”