World Of Trucks not well synchronized

Dexter15291

World Of Trucks not well synchronized

#1 Post by Dexter15291 » 18 Jun 2021 06:07

When a World Of Trucks connection is lost, at the restart the data in truck's displays is not well synchronized.

I mean: i drive normally. At the moment i lose the connection with W.o.T. during an external contract, in my display i have 100 km in the totalizer, and it's 8.00 am o' clock.
But usually from when i lose my connection until when the window with "W.o.T. connection has been lost" appears to me, could be spend some minutes.
When i see the window, i decide to stop my truck. I have 150 km in my totalizer, and it's 8.30 am.
I decide to click on the button "resume the delivery", and i restart the game since the last moment i was connected with W.o.T.
Ok, everything well until here.

The problem is: when i restart the game, instead to have 100 km in the totalizer, and instead to be at 8.00 am, i have 150 km in the totalizer and it's 8.30 am. The same mileage and the same time of the day from when i stopped the game, also if i come back in a point of the map when i had drove only 100 km and in which it was only 8.00 am.

This was an easy example.

You should synchronize as well the data with the save game. It's a problem present in the game since years, and make me very annoyed and disappointed when this happen into my game.

For further or better explained informations about it, ask to me.
Madkine
Global moderator

Re: World Of Trucks not well synchronized

#2 Post by Madkine » 18 Jun 2021 08:13

Assuming you didn't shut the game down, you don't need to 'resume the delivery'. Pretty much the second your game re-establishes the WoT connection it saves the data again, hence why your values didn't change.
WoT Profile
ATS Workshop

"never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"
Dexter15291

Re: World Of Trucks not well synchronized

#3 Post by Dexter15291 » 18 Jun 2021 12:18

Madkine wrote: 18 Jun 2021 08:13 Assuming you didn't shut the game down, you don't need to 'resume the delivery'. Pretty much the second your game re-establishes the WoT connection it saves the data again, hence why your values didn't change.
Not true. Usually, when i lose the connection, there's no chance to finish the journey correctly, 'cause in the moment i reach the place of delivery, the W.o.T. don't recognize the travel and so it's not accepted.

Maybe you should try, you will clearly see i'm not wrong about it.
No, i didn't shut down the game. I stopped my truck. I returned on the menu.
I pressed "Control + Alt + Canc" and i went to re-establish my internet connection (without shut down the game), and i immediately come back in the game menu.
When i pressed the button "resume delivery" the game took me in a place of the map (more or less 50 km before) but with the same data i had at the moment i stoppec my truck.

Try.

Return to “Technical Problems”