[ETS2] Auxiliary Lights not showing up on truck.

Anarchy99

[ETS2] Auxiliary Lights not showing up on truck.

#1 Post by Anarchy99 » 22 Jun 2021 13:26

Hello, I've been playing ETS2 for the better part of 3 years now, and in those 3 years I've had the same auxiliary lights on my truck. However booting up the game today, I've noticed that my truck no longer have the lights, on it. I went to the repair shop, to see if I could possibly add them back onto the truck, and no luck there. I did not even have any lights to put on the truck, even though they were stock ones that came with the game.

Anyone, got a solution to this problem?
m1keY

Re: [ETS2] Auxiliary Lights not showing up on truck.

#2 Post by m1keY » 22 Jun 2021 18:46

yeah, make sure you are using mods that are up-to-date with the latest gameversion /default stuff works without issues .... a lot of stuff have changed as you have noticed....

you couldn't have mised this information if you have been playing it frequently, however are you on the beta or stable version ?
Anarchy99

#3 Post by Anarchy99 » 22 Jun 2021 19:22

I am on the stable version of the game. However I have not noticed that many changes besides the lighting update, since I rarely play ETS2.
Madkine
Global moderator

#4 Post by Madkine » 22 Jun 2021 22:54

Post your game.log.txt to pastebin.com (no account needed) and then post the link here and we'll have a look for you.
The file can be found at "C:\Users\*USERNAME*\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2" for a default install.

That may show the error or conflict that is causing the lights to not be available.
WoT Profile
ATS Workshop

"never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"
Madkine
Global moderator

#6 Post by Madkine » 23 Jun 2021 22:25

You've got a few mods with errors.

Peterbilt Modified v2.3 ETS2.scs - This one has an error with addon hookups which could be causing the issue
There is also a bunch of errors relating to scania S addon's. I'm not sure which mod they come from though.

If it's these trucks you can't add lights to, then its definitely mod issues.
WoT Profile
ATS Workshop

"never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"

Return to “Technical Problems”