Game not launching after updating to latest beta

jamestgornall

Game not launching after updating to latest beta

#1 Post by jamestgornall » 23 Jun 2021 19:00

Hi, the beta was working fine until another update released for the beta today which makes ets2 not launch. I am on a mac and this is what comes up before launch: https://prnt.sc/16he2si

It usually does this fine with all the icons ticked but after the newest beta the microphone one isn't ticked. Euro Truck sim doesn't ask permission to use the microphone and in system settings there isn't an option to allow it to. Sometimes it just crashes without that screen and comes up with a really long crash report with random letters and numbers.

Help would be appreciated! :)
Madkine
Global moderator

Re: Game not launching after updating to latest beta

#2 Post by Madkine » 23 Jun 2021 22:29

There's an issue with voice chat in the latest build and this may be causing your issue.
WoT Profile
ATS Workshop

"never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"
victoriavetrano

#3 Post by victoriavetrano » 28 Jun 2021 11:02

I am on a 2020 MacBook Pro, and I have been struggling with the exact same issue. I haven't been able to launch the game at all, and yes, the microphone is unticked when it goes through all of the permissions, but after that it just shows a mac error page. I can't get into the game at all. Either that happens, or sometimes when I open the game it just decides to close itself.

Sort this out!
plykkegaard

#4 Post by plykkegaard » 28 Jun 2021 12:22

Revet from the beta if you don't like it

This signature virus has been spliced with the Fundementalism-B virus to create a new more contagious strain. Please look for it infecting a signature near you.

Return to “Technical Problems”