SDK - Unable to load adblue consumption

M2110

SDK - Unable to load adblue consumption

#1 Post by M2110 » 23 Jul 2021 12:36

Hello guys,

I have a telemetry plugin, which provides some game information. I don't really know weather this problem exists because of the update to 1.41 or if it already came up some versions ago but I discovered this: "[sdk] prism::sdk::lookup_channel: channel 'truck.adblue.consumption.average' not found" in the log. It seems like the game can't load the adblue consumption. Indeed the output of the plugin for the consumption is 0 while all other values work like a charm. The value was never used so I can't tell when this started to happen. I access this data in the same way as all others but this is the only one not working. The naming of the channel for the code was taken from the SDK documentation.
For me this is no kind of an issue because I don't need the value anyway and so I just disabled it in the code, but maybe someone is gonna need it.

Channel registration in the code: version_params->register_for_channel(SCS_TELEMETRY_TRUCK_CHANNEL_adblue_average_consumption, SCS_U32_NIL, SCS_VALUE_TYPE_float, SCS_TELEMETRY_CHANNEL_FLAG_no_value, telemetry_store_float, &(telemetryPointer->adblueConsumption)); with "telemetryPointer" beeing a struct and "adblueConsumption" beeing a float in this struct.

Error message in log: [sdk] prism::sdk::lookup_channel: channel 'truck.adblue.consumption.average' not found

Game version: 1.41.1.1s
SDK version: 1.5
Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 21H1 64 bit

Processor: Intel i5-4690k (OC to 4.5 GHz)
Mainboard: ASUS Maximus VII Hero
RAM: Corsair 16 GB DDR3 (1666 MHz)
SSD: Samsung 840 Evo - 120 GB (OS)
SSD: SanDisk Plus 2 TB (Game)
GPU: MSI GTX970 Gaming 4G

Steps to reproduce: Load plugin which requests access to adblue consumption

Mods: none

Game log is attached.

Kind regards,
M2110
Attachments
game.log.txt