Alt tab issue

MR Rottie

Alt tab issue

#1 Post by MR Rottie » 30 Jul 2021 09:26

Hi

I play the game in fullscreen mode with my fps locked at 60. When I alt tab out of the game my fps goes up to the default I have set which 144hz on the monitor. I have it on that for fps games ect. I've noticed that playing in windowed mode does not allow for the fps to be locked at 60 too. This means that alt tabbing essentially moves the game from fullscreen to windowed. Any work around for this? Apart from not alt tabbing.
PauloTNCunha

Re: Alt tab issue

#2 Post by PauloTNCunha » 22 Apr 2022 20:53

Hi everybody,

I'm playing version 1.43.3.40 and this annoying bug still persists. Every time I need to use alt tab (selecting another music to play, for instance) I have to reapply vsync to 60 (in my case, it always drops to 30).

Is there any plan to tackle this bug?

Thanks!
PauloTNCunha

Re: Alt tab issue

#4 Post by PauloTNCunha » 24 Jun 2022 22:27

Thanks @batteryman!

I use a TV as monitor, and it defaults to 30 fps, so every time I use alt+tab to get out of the game, and to get back again, it reapplies 30 fps even if I had it set to 60 fps in the game. So, I set Windows to 60 fps by default and now I can alt+tab without problems.

Not a good solution for the ones with high fps monitors, but you could try fixing Windows to 60...

Return to “Technical Problems”