Traffic halting on freeway

Jaikstheuggle

Traffic halting on freeway

#1 Post by Jaikstheuggle » 10 Jan 2018 20:43

whenever i try entering a freeway , i cant help but notice the traffic stops for me ON the freeway to let me pass...or i forceably have to pass him to enter as two cars stopping for eachother doesnt make sense :D
Not a real bug report , as this topic is more in the direction of whether ai traffic will be on the do list of scs at some point?

Its a bit realism breaking , but i am used to it now :mrgreen:

oh bah its a future wishlist topic....
Any quality mods fixing this ?..i know they are out there and ive tried one in the past, but ive had to restart new profiles for a fifth time since i got the game ....(due to whatever mod it may have been)..
Stilgar

Re: Traffic halting on freeway

#2 Post by Stilgar » 13 Jan 2018 13:01

i found this behavior more often when doing WOT jobs, maybe it's some kind of script to avoid that you delivery the jobs in too low RL time.

That same happenes with the AI crashes - to keep you away from fast leveling / get to much money etc .

The progress in games is not defined by the devs no its defined from the marketing guys
Company: Universal Transports -- Headquarter : Hamburg
[ external image ]
-----------------------------------------------
W.O.T. : Rhuarc
BJWyler

Re: Traffic halting on freeway

#3 Post by BJWyler » 17 Jan 2018 14:24

I have noticed that as well. But there are times when I have to bully my way in traffic just to keep going because there is so much if it. The real problem stems from the time scaling. Without the traffic topping, I could be stuck waiting to get on the road for 10 or 15 minutes of game time. Heck we get stuck waiting for traffic lights for a couple of minutes when in reality it should only be for 30-60 seconds.

Return to “Gameplay Questions”