Is it possible to reset location for Online Contracts?

Tuddley3

Is it possible to reset location for Online Contracts?

#1 Post by Tuddley3 » 22 May 2016 15:31

When using Online Contracts through World of Trucks, sometimes the location doesn't match where I am located at. I'm in Kalamar, Sweden, but the Online Contracts list shows me in Hamburg, Germany. Before I was in Kalamar, I was in Rotterdam and it still showed me in Hamburg.

I'd like to be able to reset Online Contracts so I don't HAVE to go to Hamburg to be able to use it.

Also, is Online Contracts compatible with the Scandinavia DLC? I don't see any loads going there.
Co-Owner - Operator of Chief Logistics VTC
If you would like to join our VTC, we are on TrucksBook
Application page : Company Profile #45576
marcf

Re: Is it possible to reset location for Online Contracts?

#2 Post by marcf » 23 May 2016 12:48

My understanding is the WoT location is completely separate from your regular location, first time you use WoT contracts you're asked to choose a starting city, then your next job always starts from where the last contract job finished.

Also, I do remember reading they were only doing WoT contracts in the original game, and would be extending to East and North DLC eventually (or done already?)
zepp

#3 Post by zepp » 23 May 2016 13:29

The contract always continues from the last city you were in, and you can't reset this. There is also no support for Scandinavia and Going East yet.

But I think they are changing this system in the next update and will fix both these things.
Mohegan13
Global moderator

#4 Post by Mohegan13 » 23 May 2016 13:31

There's really no reason to reset it. You only pick it that once for your current job, then all following jobs will start where your last online job finished.

Also WoT jobs are changing soon: http://blog.scssoft.com/2016/05/coming- ... rucks.html
[ external image ]
I reserve the right to be 100% wrong.
Something isn't right, nothing feels the same.
Everyone around me Is a different shade of grey.
Theosz

#5 Post by Theosz » 06 Jun 2016 20:02

I agree, Moh1336. it can be (little) bored to me, but real, so I prefer be cause the name '...Simulator'. if could exists due some reason, the time must be changed/progress as well.
PLEASE, vote for krizzy090's idea about ownable freightmarket skins viewtopic.php?f=185&t=276108
Brazil... shanty towns
since ATS 1.32... and counting

Return to “Gameplay Questions”