Can you receive the reward for completing Trade Connections event with mods enabled?

pert.boioioing

Can you receive the reward for completing Trade Connections event with mods enabled?

#1 Post by pert.boioioing » 04 Sep 2017 12:31

Is it possible to receive the rewards from completing the Trade Connections event if you have mods enabled and if so how long does it take to receive the reward? I completed the event and it shows up as completed on my WoT profile but I haven't received the reward yet which is kind of a bummer because that little Eiffel Tower statuette would look awfully nice on my dash...
pert.boioioing

Re: Can you receive the reward for completing Trade Connections event with mods enabled?

#2 Post by pert.boioioing » 04 Sep 2017 12:39

Figured it out. In case anyone else has the same question, yes you can receive the reward but you need to click "Trade Connections - France - Your reward!" under the "EVENTS" section of your World of Trucks profile then log into Steam.
Wolfi
Beta tester

Re: Can you receive the reward for completing Trade Connections event with mods enabled?

#3 Post by Wolfi » 04 Sep 2017 14:27

I'll answer the question even further: It is possible to receive the reward (complete the achievement) with SOME mods enabled. However, in some cases the mods will prevent you from completing it. So you use mods at your own risk.
The smallest details always make the biggest difference.
Lombra

#4 Post by Lombra » 10 Sep 2017 22:18

What kind of mods would make completion impossible?
natvander
SCS Software

#5 Post by natvander » 10 Sep 2017 22:27

Map mods more often than not affect WoT contracts. It largely depends on if the edited map has new/moved industries.
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Return to “Gameplay Questions”