Congestion on the route Duisburg-Calais/Calais-Duisburg

omLeDom

Congestion on the route Duisburg-Calais/Calais-Duisburg

#1 Post by omLeDom » 16 Dec 2017 23:53

Dear SCS Software Team,
I really enjoy playing Euro Truck Simulator 2 with my friends. The game is a lot of fun, but there are in my view also a lot to improve. We recently drove the route Duisburg-Calais and Calais-Duisburg. From Duisburg to Calais, as well as from Calais to Duisburg, the lanes in both directions were very overcrowded. The result was congestion, long waiting times and accidents. The latter also happens because of the very low FPS rate. The trucks gathered, this results in a low FPS rate. At times, more than 100 (>130) trucks gathered at an intersection. This happened at an intersection, a railway crossing and on some route sections. Added to this was the problem that some trucks in a this congestion were trying to overtake and get into the oncoming traffic; it also came to accidents. My suggestion would be to expand the route Duisburg-Calais / Calais-Duisburg, so that a better flow of traffic is guaranteed. The expansion should serve to relieve the Duisburg-Calais / Calais-Duisburg route in order to avoid congestion, delays and accidents or at least to reduce them for the time being. Alternatively, another route could be created connecting the two towns of Duisburg and Calais, so that the route is relieved.
Thanks to all who read this contribution.
IonutL

Re: Congestion on the route Duisburg-Calais/Calais-Duisburg

#2 Post by IonutL » 17 Dec 2017 10:11

It's only an issue in the unofficial MP mod. There's nothing wrong with that route for the majority of the players that don't use the MP mod.
FlyingPigeon

#3 Post by FlyingPigeon » 26 Dec 2017 10:46

play the game as its meant to be; single play, then you dont suffer from this problem, the road is fine as is.
Scandinavian truckdriver.
xXCARL1992Xx

#4 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 26 Dec 2017 10:48

srsly, we need a banner on top of the forum that says "We have nothing to do with the MP Mod, go bother them not us"
| !!!NO SUPPORT OR REQUESTS OF ANY SORT VIA PM!!! | Screenshot Thread | Steam Workshop | World of Trucks Profil |
[ external image ]

Return to “Gameplay Questions”