About teleport on game changes

User avatar
TINO
Posts: 1242
Joined: 05 Dec 2017 11:27

Re: About teleport on game changes

#11 Post by TINO » 27 Nov 2020 18:16

I usualy do a bug report before a map dlc and then use the coordinates to teleport back to the exact place. :D
Or just use the goto cityname command.

User avatar
Madkine
Global moderator
Posts: 3513
Joined: 08 Oct 2018 16:35
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: About teleport on game changes

#12 Post by Madkine » 27 Nov 2020 22:11

The issue from SCS side is that NOT resetting everyone will probably work for 95% of players. And then the remaining 5% will be vocal everywhere about how the update broke their game (and this time with it not being mod related).

User avatar
plykkegaard
Posts: 4467
Joined: 26 Oct 2014 13:42
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: About teleport on game changes

#13 Post by plykkegaard » 27 Nov 2020 22:31

Job is lost anyway, really I couldn't care less with a game reset
Today is a new day and what happened yesterday is old news and long forgotten :D

If was in a specfic area long way from home, I travel to nearest garage or buy a new garage to travel to
Office moved to Fort Collins, Colorado

User avatar
netshadoe
Posts: 111
Joined: 17 May 2013 14:33

Re: About teleport on game changes

#14 Post by netshadoe » 28 Nov 2020 13:37

TINO wrote:
27 Nov 2020 18:16
I usualy do a bug report before a map dlc and then use the coordinates to teleport back to the exact place. :D
Or just use the goto cityname command.
Great idea!

Post Reply

Return to “Gameplay Questions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests