Trailer with trucks

zdety

Trailer with trucks

#1 Post by zdety » 11 Apr 2021 17:55

Hi everyone, i've a short question about the trailers that carry trucks.
It's ok that they have that two panels behind (red and yellow) like in the screen i've took?
20210405162556_1.jpg
let me know because i think they must have other ones for trailers, thanks! :D
NeXTer

Re: Trailer with trucks

#2 Post by NeXTer » 30 Nov 2021 08:03

I'm curious about this as well. I've noticed that a lot of newer trailers IRL here in Sweden no longer have the yellow rectangular reflectors, nor the small red triangular reflectors.
So I looked it up on the traffic department website and it appears that there is no requirement at all for special identifying markings for trailers?
Is this correct? Is it a new EU thing or something? And since when?
zdety

Re: Trailer with trucks

#3 Post by zdety » 10 Dec 2021 18:09

NeXTer wrote: 30 Nov 2021 08:03 I'm curious about this as well. I've noticed that a lot of newer trailers IRL here in Sweden no longer have the yellow rectangular reflectors, nor the small red triangular reflectors.
So I looked it up on the traffic department website and it appears that there is no requirement at all for special identifying markings for trailers?
Is this correct? Is it a new EU thing or something? And since when?
Yellow rectangular reflectors are used for trucks and trailers as well, for knowing that it's a vehicle above 3.5 tons but they are different for trucks and trailers. In the image that I've posted I think that's wrong because those panels are for trucks and not for trailers, they are inverted. Finally I think this panels are used in EU as well (in Italy where I live it's like this).

Return to “Gameplay Questions”