Force job

polskagrom

Force job

#1 Post by polskagrom » 20 Oct 2021 00:42

Does anyone know if there is a way to use console commands to force a job? Im trying to get the achievement for Go nuclear and i cant find jobs going to Saint-Alban-du-Rhone and Saint-Laurent. I keep using console commands to move time forward 20 hours but no luck.
Tarso
Beta tester

Re: Force job

#2 Post by Tarso » 20 Oct 2021 03:27

I'm afraid there's no console commands for that

Maybe you can inject the job with the virtual speditor software?

viewtopic.php?t=199114
Fenix

#3 Post by Fenix » 28 Oct 2021 02:24

When I was doing such achievements I had to skip WEEKS. So I advice to save before this, or game goes too far without you. Every time skip aprox 1 day and look for needed cargo in both simple jobs and your own trailer. Yes, it's very annoying.
Some newbie driver

#4 Post by Some newbie driver » 30 Oct 2021 15:01

There's only two sane ways (ways that don't end turning you crazy or angry) to deal with those kind of achievements:

- Lessez faire: keep playing and checking on every city and, eventually, you will find those jobs.
- Quick jobs: once you had lots of cities discovered, the quick jobs market has TONS of job offers. Search on it (the changes made on search for jobs will help) it every time you finish another job; it should not take too long to find something Of course, that means not to drive your owned truck and trailer.

If you pretend to do the achievement with your own trailer, then you should check the kind of cargoes Nucléon accepts: https://truck-simulator.fandom.com/wiki/Nucl%C3%A9on

And then there's the virtual speditor like Tarso said, for those who don't care to deal with addons and such. I suppose there should be no problem completing achievements using it. You could alkways read its readme first in case it's explained there or ask it's creator xyzan

Regards

Return to “Gameplay Questions”