i have a questions about trailer and loan

AutoOptimusID

i have a questions about trailer and loan

#1 Post by AutoOptimusID » 24 Oct 2021 02:16

1. I have a Dry Freighter and a Steel Floor Flatbed trailer (I want to upgrade the Steel Floor Flatbed to a flatbed with container pins since I'm still level 17).

I want to buy a new trailer but I only have enough money for one trailer. I have a plan to buy a Container Carrier or Food Tank Paint (low bed and low loader last option).

please recommend a trailer i should take it?

is Refrigerated and Insulated worth buying?

2. At what loan duration can I get another loan when the previous loan has not been paid off (on a 400,000 loan)?
Hiro804

Re: i have a questions about trailer and loan

#2 Post by Hiro804 » 26 Oct 2021 00:38

Hi,
I can't answer the question you asked about the next trailer to buy; however, I would make the following suggestions based on my experience. I've played over 400 hours in ETS2 and bought my very first trailer, a curtain side this past week.
1. Funds to buy your trailers seems to be a challenge so...
2. Don't buy anymore trailers yet and focus on jobs in the "freight market" where you use your own tractor and the company provides the appropriate trailer
3. Stick with a single tractor for awhile (I started with a MAN) and use the cash you start to build up to purchase garages in a few major cities and add a driver or two to each city.
4. Buy your drivers a basic cheap truck. I have all my AI drivers on the Inveco Stralis with no customization. As basic as possible.
5. The cash will start rolling in. I now earn more cash then I can spend. So, I bought my first trailer! And am now sitting on 15 million euros.

Safe Driving!
AutoOptimusID

#3 Post by AutoOptimusID » 26 Oct 2021 02:29

thank you for the suggestion.

wow, played over 400 hours and 15 million euros.
its very fantastic.

I've played over 29 hours (over 24.000 km) and now level 18.
so now my cash on 300 thousand because I use it for full upgrade truck and 2 trailer (maybe more than 700 to 800 thousand if not upgraded).

1. why I want to buy another trailer because the fee for using the cargo market is higher than the freight market and I want to have a trailer for all jobs.
2. I started with a scania S but I only use the cash to upgrade the garage and buy/upgrade the trailer (I will not buy a truck and maybe garage again) because I plan not to build a company and hire drivers.
flotob842

#4 Post by flotob842 » 07 Nov 2021 09:23

Well the bigger the trailer, the mmore cargo you can carry and the more money you get. So a b-double would be a good choice, but only for Portugal, Spain, Germany, Netherlands and Scandinavia. I can also recommend the insulated trailer, because medical transports are one of the highest paid jobs up to over 700.000 € per trip (Yacht and helicopter aswell)
Some newbie driver

#5 Post by Some newbie driver » 07 Nov 2021 22:57

And doubles in Germany can only still weight 40t in total; so they are only useful for low-weight high-volume cargoes (the kind of cargoes you can't carry more on regular trailers because there's no space). If you take a dense cargo on a double on Germany (for example, beverages); you are going to haul LESS effective cargo (thus, earning LESS money) because the weight of the extra trailer reduces the available weight for cargo until reach the 40t limit.

In Scandinavia and Spain doubles can reach 60t; so you always have more earnings hauling doubles. In Netherlands no idea and in Portugal... I don't remember if there's double jobs on there. I've really did very low amount of jobs in Portugal so far.

Regards

Return to “Gameplay Questions”