Wishlists Megathread

xXCARL1992Xx

Re: Wishlists Megathread

#2791 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 19 Oct 2018 23:46

the restriction is only for the personal goal
| !!!NO SUPPORT OR REQUESTS OF ANY SORT VIA PM!!! | Screenshot Thread | Steam Workshop | World of Trucks Profil |

Captain Squareyez

#2792 Post by Captain Squareyez » 20 Oct 2018 15:50

Can you please change how the roads have been travelled on in the map? Like, if we hit a intersection of over passes and underpasses where we can take multiple routes, soon as we touch the intersection, the entire intersection is classed as travelled on. This going around in circles, back and forth to expose virtually the same bits of road is kind of a unnecessary thing. I have noticed in ATS, some intersections do this, while others dont. Meanwhile in ETS2, i dont think i have come across any at all that do it.
The same thing applies when travelling along a road, you drive across, say a bridge for example, theres a gap in the road, so it counts only the portion of road you are actually on, not the other side as well. Where as, if the road has no gap at all between the guard rails in the middle of the dividing road, then it will count as if you have travelled both ways. I think it should count as both ways regardless if theres a gap in the road or not.
I can see trying to get 100% map explored in ETS2 will prove to be a bit of a drain.
Speaking of 100% map explored, ATS map, i did have at 100% before the Oregon release. When it was released, i didnt have the DLC as of yet, but one of the patches either for Oregon or before its release, changed it to about 95%. How it did this has me baffled lol. When i did get the Oregon dlc, i thought it might fix it, but it didnt. It made it 74%, and still portions of map unexplored from other parts of the game map that i did uncover.
Also the gas stations, truck stops and rest areas i think could benefit from this as well :)
Anyway, it would be nice to see a more friendly way of the roads being uncovered is basically what im trying to say :)
Last edited by Captain Squareyez on 27 Oct 2018 14:46, edited 1 time in total.

xXCARL1992Xx

#2793 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 20 Oct 2018 16:27

the road discovery is not "what-you-see-is-what-you-discover" (what i really want it to be because that is more real) but it is "you-discover-what-you-ride-on", because the roads are prefabs (prefabricated), the old intersection on the ETS2 basemap were all premade, so you drive on it and all is discovered, with Scandinavia they changed it to custom build one and France and Italy did go even further with it, ATS never got this treatment really because they already started to use custom interchanges and so on, on the ATS stream i think Pavel said something that they could rework it and look into it

regarding the 5% lose, ATS got new roads with 1.32, so ofc you will lose progress already made
| !!!NO SUPPORT OR REQUESTS OF ANY SORT VIA PM!!! | Screenshot Thread | Steam Workshop | World of Trucks Profil |

Grimples

#2794 Post by Grimples » 20 Oct 2018 17:03

make it so the sun is behind the clouds.

Captain Squareyez

#2795 Post by Captain Squareyez » 20 Oct 2018 17:44

CARL1992 wrote:
20 Oct 2018 16:27
the road discovery is not "what-you-see-is-what-you-discover" (what i really want it to be because that is more real) but it is "you-discover-what-you-ride-on", because the roads are prefabs (prefabricated), the old intersection on the ETS2 basemap were all premade, so you drive on it and all is discovered, with Scandinavia they changed it to custom build one and France and Italy did go even further with it, ATS never got this treatment really because they already started to use custom interchanges and so on, on the ATS stream i think Pavel said something that they could rework it and look into it

regarding the 5% lose, ATS got new roads with 1.32, so ofc you will lose progress already made
info i did not know
Would be great if they change the road discovery tho

oggich

#2796 Post by oggich » 20 Oct 2018 17:56

Shark76 wrote:
12 Oct 2018 20:34
+1 for these suggestions. Currently we are missing a lot of things in ownable trailers;both ETS2 and ATS;i.e. tipper trailers(Schmitz BioCargo one),car/SUV carrier (add more brands? (http://www.kaessbohrer.at/en/ruslan/),
i would like to see that one because there is a diecast version of that trailer
Image);
while on the subject of car cariers in EU;there is a LOHR company from Strasbourg,France which makes 10 car carrier trailers
;
on that issue;i think it would be nice to add that type of trailer,and have the trailers detachable from trucks completly,so we can only have low cab trucks hauling these types of trailers.
Truck carrier (blue one with Scania's and Volvo's),tanker trailer (the new one with a black box underneath and a single wide leg on which it stands;don't know the brand; help with that)
I agree with this and if one day we should have this configuration for trucks we will drive tandem trucks and trailers but for the moment SCS works on the reworked of the Germany and the team finishes the last details of the Baltic Sea DLC and honestly i don't think SCS will add few ideas present here although some ideas are very good but SCS should look this post and maybe the team will be inspired to add a lot of things (even if this wishislist is complete with some good ideas but not still reals ;)
I said that about the detachable truck because in the video i saw the trailer that can do that; i believe it is the LOHR 200,i think. It is in the video for sure;i watched the whole video and i saw it.

Ruward

#2797 Post by Ruward » 21 Oct 2018 21:03

I would Iike to see the ETA and distance to a waypoint you put on the map yourself. (When you soon need to sleep or fuel up).
Greetings oet Grunn!

Bgdnv

#2798 Post by Bgdnv » 22 Oct 2018 11:57

The ability to give control of my truck to the artificial intelligence "driver" for some time (like AI trucks in the traffic).
So the player can calmly admire the views from different angles, including the view against the course of the movement.

WESAYSO Dev. Corp.

#2799 Post by WESAYSO Dev. Corp. » 25 Oct 2018 17:16

Bgdnv wrote:
22 Oct 2018 11:57
The ability to give control of my truck to the artificial intelligence "driver" for some time (like AI trucks in the traffic).
So the player can calmly admire the views from different angles, including the view against the course of the movement.
I will go even further, why we do not have a AI co-driver that drives when you must rest. He rests when you drive, he or she would be one of your hired drivers and set to co-drivership.
And while we're at it; why not make it possible that your other drivers run with 2 in one truck.
Why are all those cars crashing into my truck ? Hey, i told them diesel would kill them ! :lol:

ETS-player sinds nov. 2014 and still my favorite game ever !

Hari13

#2800 Post by Hari13 » 26 Oct 2018 05:15

Schwarzmuller Ownable Trailers

Return to “Feature Wishlists and Suggestions”