Beyond the Baltic Sea discussion thread

Danculovic012

Re: Beyond the Baltic Sea discussion thread

#471 Post by Danculovic012 » 11 Dec 2018 22:37

After i visited and explored Baltic region in ETS2, i want to say something about it.

1. In March this year, when SCS has posted official information about Baltic region as next map expansion, i was kind of disappointed, because i was driving in ProMods across Baltic region and it was very not optimized.

2. I was following every SCS post with some photos of Baltic region and was surprised with quality and diversity from ProMods's version of Baltic region.

3. Now, when im driving across Baltic region, trough Russians forests, near Baltic Sea, near rivers and smaller scenery villages, i have feeling that this place are very, very familiar to me.

3. Im from Balkans, and we have so much different countries, cultures, architectures, roads.... but Baltic region looks so much like some places from Serbia, Bosnia, Croatia...

4. Now im asking my self, if Baltic region with 5 different countries reached so much diversity quality, what will happen with 10 different countries, 6 similar countries from post Yugoslav era...

trucker2223

#472 Post by trucker2223 » 13 Dec 2018 19:45

I think they should replace all russian speed cameras with this Version:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
ProMods Senior Beta Tester

Valvejoodik

#473 Post by Valvejoodik » 13 Dec 2018 20:22

Following these news: https://www.iflscience.com/technology/r ... t-costume/

This camera would be more suitable:

:D :D

George2

#474 Post by George2 » 14 Dec 2018 19:19

SGdesign wrote:
06 Dec 2018 09:25
that's interesting , in all towns they made extra area only for BUS station , extra roads and prefabs .

I wonder what at they planing , BUS simulator and ETS2 map or a dream stuff like BUS DLC .
I would go more for the latter. The Bus DLC, because, I think they realised that it's a bit harder to release a Bus Simulator along the way with ETS2 and expect the same profit margin. With a Bus DLC that KPI expectation is more realistic.
Thank you, SCS, for adding ROmania to ETS2! :idea:

AoD_Lexandro

#475 Post by AoD_Lexandro » 15 Dec 2018 02:35

Maybe. They could also release a separate title using the same map. Though that's unlikely.

jaws

#476 Post by jaws » 15 Dec 2018 18:19

Any chance that SCS could change delivery to this spot on screenshot? I put it in this thread because it is from this DLC!

:P
8-) I am Always on latest patch.
Forum TUT! SCS Support->-> support@scssoft.com
I dont use mods....(Or maybe i will soon again..)

oggich

#477 Post by oggich » 16 Dec 2018 12:10

@jaws; +1 for more delivery spots around yards;like in Scania Driving Sim.

Also;has anyone found out where is the MAX Logistics company? Is it present in Baltic? Or is that just Max(forum admin/SCS employee) making it's appereance in Baltic DLC?

I saw the trailer near Siauliai? in Latvia? I think

xXCARL1992Xx

#478 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 16 Dec 2018 12:24

it has nothing to do with cargos, ECS is its own game in DLC form for ETS2 like every other Bus/Coach Simulator out there
| !!!NO SUPPORT OR REQUESTS OF ANY SORT VIA PM!!! | Screenshot Thread | Steam Workshop | World of Trucks Profil |

AnnaKarelia

#479 Post by AnnaKarelia » 16 Dec 2018 21:00

Still curious how they'll talk a bus dlc into this game. Tho I am looking forward to it a little bit far in the future, apart from bus driver game I've no experience with them and I want to learn about / drive them in the ets2 world. Sometimes when driving passed bus stops I imagine there being a glowing marker already to pick up / drop off passengers.

TheTiger

#480 Post by TheTiger » 16 Dec 2018 21:09

Sehra wrote:
16 Dec 2018 21:00
Still curious how they'll talk a bus dlc into this game. Tho I am looking forward to it a little bit far in the future, apart from bus driver game I've no experience with them and I want to learn about / drive them in the ets2 world. Sometimes when driving passed bus stops I imagine there being a glowing marker already to pick up / drop off passengers.
If you look at the new DLCs you'll spot more bus station which make logic... because they will rebuilt entire old maps, focusiong on more logical bus station for the DLC Coach. But it will take years as they said... around 3-5 years...from now :(

Return to “General discussion about the game”