[REL] PaZzMod (Legacy) V 1.4.07 | ATS 1.46

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
PaZz_

Re: [REL] PaZzMod - Rebuilds/Expansions in Southern CA & AZ

#11 Post by PaZz_ » 27 Apr 2019 01:00

It's not like it's crashing or something, when trying to run the game with both mods. But depending on loading order things in Mexicali or El Centro will be missing. You can put PaZzMod on top of Viva Mexico if you can deal with Mexicali missing and want to drive around other areas of Mexico anyway. Maybe in future there will be the time to create nice border areas.
TomDooley

#13 Post by TomDooley » 27 Apr 2019 15:50

Hey PaZz_

Thank You. Very, VERY much.

I feel privileged of being able to drive through your scenery, especially as I've been there IRL quite a number of times.

I won't say it's totally perfect, but within the limitations of the SCS map and ATS' general possibilities, it's rather close. I've recognized a number of spots I've been to in real life e.g. Dillon Rd at Indio, and my virtual driver is currently taking a break at the fuel station / parking at Thermal (though you could add some burger or taco joint there ;)

You definitely caught the overall looks, feel. and spirits of the Imperial Valley region. If someone had just put me into your scenery and asked me where I was, I'd have said... well, this looks Salton Sea-ish. I hope you can spare the time to give the remaining SCS part of CA-111 a little love, maybe with one or two big "waves" in the road and more train movers close by.

So again, thanks for making this available to all of us, I'm really happy driving around here.

Best wishes,
Tom

P.S.: Grüß mir mein alte Heimatstadt Kiel!
VinceXO_

#14 Post by VinceXO_ » 27 Apr 2019 17:47

Ok, thx for the help. Don't really mind loosing a city that really isn't that well constructed.
angrybirdseller

#15 Post by angrybirdseller » 28 Apr 2019 03:41

Very good mod, I drove into it not bad generic map without custom landmarks necessary. I like CA 86 and CA 111 sections and hope to see more work from you.
J. Ritter

#16 Post by J. Ritter » 29 Apr 2019 14:01

I haven't had the chance to explore the added roads yet, but I just took a load from Tucson to Barstow, and passed through Coachella on I-10. That stretch was awesome.

Edit: Just did the run up 111 from I-8 to I-10. This mod is fantastic.
TomDooley

#17 Post by TomDooley » 01 May 2019 07:59

Wow, 1.35 beta is out since yesterday, and I've never been so hard pressed, since it finally brings the Yuma East entrance with garage and Pete dealer... PaZz, could you maybe release a quick update without the old Yuma? Love your Imperial scenery, but Yuma is nice, too...
PaZz_

#18 Post by PaZz_ » 01 May 2019 17:13

It is not simple unfortunately. The sector, in which Yuma is located, reaches to the eastern part of El Centro.

Using the Vanilla sector causes this:

[ external image ]

I don't know if there's a way to split up sectors beside manual copying and pasting.
Jbte

#19 Post by Jbte » 01 May 2019 21:04

It's a manual copy-paste.

I suggest to keep a "clean" sector where only contains your work (not SCS). If there's an update you can easily do copy-paste to SCS sectors (of course removing SCS stuff where yours will be), that's how I'm working on my mods in the base map.
PaZz_

#20 Post by PaZz_ » 03 May 2019 21:21

Did some work on the remaining SCS part of CA-111 (Between Mecca & Brawley).

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

However, update won't be released before full release of ATS 1.35.

Return to “Maps”