Kinematic Reshade Reborn - v1.12 - 18/10/2020

chopoland

Kinematic Reshade Reborn - v1.12 - 18/10/2020

#1 Post by chopoland » 17 Jun 2019 17:23

Kinematic Reshade offers some changes in the visual section of the game so that you can enjoy a more realistic and pleasant experience in your travels.
It reduces the fogging and blurring effect of the game, increases the contrast between light and shadow and balances the colour for a more natural feel. In addition, the subtle use of chromatic aberration takes the level of detail to another level, both day and night.

Details and more information in the official website

PLEASE, VERY IMPORTANT IN 1.12...

This new update works on a newly compiled version of shaders, which are not yet included in the ReShade repository. In order for the preset to work properly, you need to copy the "shaders" folder included in the download to the internal directory of Euro Truck Simulator 2, "bin\win_x64\reshade-shaders", so that you can overwrite the files when your operating system asks for them.

If you have never used Kinematic, before doing the previous step it is necessary to follow the Installation instructions.

Now everyone wants to be Kinematic... Reject imitations!

- Only use 3 shaders to not overload your computer
- Just improve what the game needs... simple
- More natural illumination and color, with greater sharpness and complete white balance

INGAME SETTINGS

- Brightness:

- High Dynamic Range: Yes
- Deph of Field: Yes
- Sunshafts: Yes
- Color correction: Yes

RECOMENDATIONS

- It is very important not to change the order of the shaders from the tool menu, as some effects could overlap others and ruin the experience. The order, from top to bottom, should be as follows: AmbientLight, ADOF, LumaSharpen y Lightroom. Additionally, checking the performance mode box is also highly recommended.

- It is highly recommended that you open the "config.cfg" file in the folder that the game has created under "Documents", find the entry "uset g_bloom "1.0" and change it to "uset g_bloom "0". This will remove the glow effect produced by the lights if you don't use any mods that do.

- Remember to turn off the night light in Windows 10 , if you use this feature, if you play at night to avoid a change in the color tone.

- Kinematic Reshade Reborn might not offer the same experience when used with projects like JBX Graphics or Naturalux for modifying colors and intensity.

- Do not use oversaturated or overdefined monitor profiles, use a standard mode, which is generally the default mode on most monitors.

DOWNLOAD AND INSTRUCTIONS

Download 1.12 - Only for Reshade v4.7.0 or higher

Installation instructions

CHANGES

- Readjustment for a more natural image, with more realistic colors and lighting

RECOMMENDED MODS TO START

- Project Next-Gen and Real Company Logo
- Realistic Graphics Mod, or Grimes Mods, or Project Next-Gen weather add-on
- Better Flares
- Realistic Rain

Last edited by chopoland on 18 Oct 2020 18:42, edited 133 times in total.

chopoland

Re: Kinematic Reshade

#2 Post by chopoland » 26 Jun 2019 18:15

New update. Enjoy.

kreti

#3 Post by kreti » 26 Jun 2019 20:59

Good preset. it's like you're watching a movie

Note: I don't use the sepia or magic bloom effect.

Full set: https://imgur.com/a/JmEfCnH
Last edited by kreti on 27 Jun 2019 17:56, edited 2 times in total.

soppatoni

#4 Post by soppatoni » 27 Jun 2019 06:23

Everyone has their taste in realism.. No colors at all. Everything is too white. Last time I checked grass is green and not light green. But as I said everyone has right to have an opinion.
Image2019-09-09_08-35-35 by toni soppa, on Flickr
Full time truck driver. Part time virtual trucker

R_A_ZZ

#5 Post by R_A_ZZ » 27 Jun 2019 08:11

This looks really good... I'll try it.

R_A_ZZ

#6 Post by R_A_ZZ » 27 Jun 2019 09:36

I just installed reshade and I am in the process of selecting the effects but cant see lens flare or tint in the selection

I just downloaded the latest version 4.3.0

what do I do?

chopoland

#7 Post by chopoland » 27 Jun 2019 09:49

R_A_ZZ wrote:
27 Jun 2019 09:36
I just installed reshade and I am in the process of selecting the effects but cant see lens flare or tint in the selection

I just downloaded the latest version 4.3.0

what do I do?
- Bloom and Lens Flares is "Bloom.fx"
- Tint is "sepia.fx"

Thanks for the comment, I'll put it in the post

R_A_ZZ

#8 Post by R_A_ZZ » 27 Jun 2019 09:51

thank you.... it would be great to add that... also where to put your ini file for us noobs lol

R_A_ZZ

#9 Post by R_A_ZZ » 27 Jun 2019 10:39

Ok so I got it going and tested it and I have to say UNREAL.... or should I say REAL... game looks real now, before buildings looked computerish if you know what I mean. but i found it a bit dark and slightly too colourless so I did turn on color correction and put the brightness up slightly.... LOVE IT! THANK YOU!

EDIT ----- I was seeing a glow effect so I turned off HDR and Color Correction and I think its the best it has looked so far.

chopoland

#10 Post by chopoland » 27 Jun 2019 12:31

Well, the brightness theme, I guess, depends on each monitor. Many monitors nowadays bring internet/game presets that modify their color temperature, brightness and contrast.

However, this reshade greatly increases the brightness, especially at dawn and dusk, with the idea that the sun dazzles.

It is also designed to be played with "Realistic Graphics Mod" and "Project Next-Gen Graphic Mod" for a better graphical experience.

Return to “Others”