Multiple Trailers in Traffic - ETS2 - v1.49.1

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
cip

Re: Multiple Trailers in Traffic - ETS2 - v3.2

#11 Post by cip » 22 May 2019 15:18

don't worry, if Mr Larrington won't update this mod, I will ;) the principle is the same as for ATS where I added in traffic all doubles/triples/heavy and even more from other packs :lol:
the only difference is that in ETS2 there are no trucks for doubles so basically by default the doubles are still not in traffic but the files are chains are there so it should be easy ;)
Enjoy driving with my Real Traffic Density for ETS2 and ATS
Enjoy listening my Real Ai Traffic FMOD Sounds for ETS2 and ATS
I have quit SCS forum...
xeviax

#12 Post by xeviax » 30 May 2019 22:00

Please update thie trailer mods for 1.35. Game crashed when using this mod.
Mr Larrington

#13 Post by Mr Larrington » 07 Jun 2019 02:54

v4.0 is on its way, just needs a little more testing. Looks OK so far.

Edit: One lap of the Baltic later and I've not found any issues. See first post in this thread for download link and general info.
Mr Larrington
President & CEO: Interllama, Inc.
a bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
KoolHoven

Re: Multiple Trailers in Traffic - ETS2 - v4.0

#14 Post by KoolHoven » 18 Jun 2019 17:01

I seem to get a crash using this mod when driving around Finland (road south of Pori to be precise). Had a few other crashes in other places too. something to do with flare/corona_white?

EDIT: must be a mod conflict as it doesnt happen on a clean profile, i'll try to find out whats causing it.

EDIT 2: must have been a mod order problem as everything works now lol :roll:
Mr Larrington

#15 Post by Mr Larrington » 18 Jun 2019 21:15

The multiple trailers mod doesn't change anything to do with flares, so I'm glad it's not me :D
Mr Larrington
xeviax

#16 Post by xeviax » 20 Jul 2019 19:44

Please make this mod compatible with promods 2.41 & the cement mixer as a separate addon.
Traver

#17 Post by Traver » 21 Jul 2019 01:21

Sorry for the stupid post, but I'm not seeing any doubles in the game. I have some other mods, SiSL's Trailer Pack and Vak_trailers_norestrict_addon. Do these conflict with this one or would it be something else?
Mr Larrington

#18 Post by Mr Larrington » 30 Jul 2019 21:54

Sorry for the delay; I've been absorbed by the most exciting Tour de France in years. Anyway, the mod is now updated and loads quite happily with ProMods v2.41. For no readily-apparent reason, ProMods have included a version of traffic_vehicle_type.sii which doesn't have the "traffic_vehicle_type : traffic.vehicle_type.truck_double" entry in it. See first post for ddownload info.
Mr Larrington
cip

#19 Post by cip » 01 Aug 2019 11:16

Mr. Larrington, why do you say in the description that my traffic mod is not compatible with your mod? I have read this some time ago but never had the time to check this :lol:
now I found a break at work and checked the files of your mod and everything should be fine! my traffic mod above yours will bring doubles in traffic with no issues ;) I have also set doubles trucks type in my mod. also used with ProMods both mods should work! please reconsider ;) if I have missed anything and indeed it's not working please let me know and I will adapt my traffic mod to integrate your doubles/
cheers!
Cip
Enjoy driving with my Real Traffic Density for ETS2 and ATS
Enjoy listening my Real Ai Traffic FMOD Sounds for ETS2 and ATS
I have quit SCS forum...
aurelbdx

#20 Post by aurelbdx » 02 Aug 2019 04:51

I can confirm that "Multiple Trailers in Traffic" works very well with Promods and Real_Traffic_Density_and_Ratio!
Thanks guys :)

Return to “Traffic”