Multiple Trailers in Traffic - ETS2 - v1.49.1

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
Mr Larrington

Re: Multiple Trailers in Traffic - ETS2 - v4.0

#21 Post by Mr Larrington » 04 Aug 2019 16:20

cipinho wrote: 01 Aug 2019 11:16 Mr. Larrington, why do you say in the description that my traffic mod is not compatible with your mod? I have read this some time ago but never had the time to check this :lol:
now I found a break at work and checked the files of your mod and everything should be fine! my traffic mod above yours will bring doubles in traffic with no issues ;) I have also set doubles trucks type in my mod. also used with ProMods both mods should work! please reconsider ;) if I have missed anything and indeed it's not working please let me know and I will adapt my traffic mod to integrate your doubles/
cheers!
Cip
I probably forgot to change the text from when it wasn't compatible... I'll get on it.

Edit: Fixed.
Mr Larrington
President & CEO: Interllama, Inc.
a bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
JamesKirk

#22 Post by JamesKirk » 10 Aug 2019 11:49

I enjoyed your work on adding dual trailers to ets2 traffic, but I would like to ask if it is in your plans to add Heavy Cargo ETS2 trailers to traffic as well. There was a lost mod that did this, but with the updates it crashed. So the question is, do you intend to add the Heavy Cargo trailers to the traffic as well?
Translated by Google Translate - sorry if any words become meaningless
Oh, no
You say goodbye and I say hello
Hello, hello
I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello
Hello, hello
I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello

Beatles - Hello, Goodbye
cip

#23 Post by cip » 10 Aug 2019 12:08

that won't work because steerable axles is not accepted in traffic (game crashes). you can turn them into non steerable but this will not look nice, also the front wheel can be removed but this will look ugly.
there are some trailer packs with heavy cargoes that work nice in traffic, jazzycat or chris45 and even roadhunter if you have the ambition to update them and build the traffic files ;)
Enjoy driving with my Real Traffic Density for ETS2 and ATS
Enjoy listening my Real Ai Traffic FMOD Sounds for ETS2 and ATS
I have quit SCS forum...
Photonic

#24 Post by Photonic » 18 Aug 2019 23:47

There shouldn't be double trailers spawning in Ukraine, Russia, and Belarus. They are banned there.
xeviax

#25 Post by xeviax » 21 Aug 2019 12:28

@Mr Larrington, can you please make this cement mixer as a separate addon? I love this double trailer mod but don't want to see this cement mixer in both traffic and job market. Thanks.
howey

#26 Post by howey » 08 Sep 2019 03:26

Just updated to the latest release and like the addon's. Just wondering if there would be the possibility to add the other double trailer types in at some stage like the double flatbed, B-double/double container & logging trailer's etc?
KezifekesLaci

#27 Post by KezifekesLaci » 08 Sep 2019 10:59

Hello!

I think i found a solution the invisible dolly problem. Mr Larrington, please contact me!
mr.peterbilt

#28 Post by mr.peterbilt » 29 Sep 2019 18:08

Mr Larrington!
I don’t see double trailers in my game. Why?
Houssem Manssouri

#29 Post by Houssem Manssouri » 04 Oct 2019 23:17

Photonic wrote: 18 Aug 2019 23:47 There shouldn't be double trailers spawning in Ukraine, Russia, and Belarus. They are banned there.
does this mod spawn doubles in all countries? if so then i will remove it i like emersion :D
Photonic

#30 Post by Photonic » 07 Oct 2019 17:06

No, but double trailers have mistakenly been allowed to spawn in Russia and Ukraine and a few other countries. These countries do not permit double trailers.

Return to “Traffic”