[REL] GTM Team Emergency Vehicles

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check chapters [4] and [5] of Forum Rules.
jarryed

Re: [REL] GTM Team Emergency Vehicles

#91 Post by jarryed » 30 Nov 2019 15:17

@Belvia From the Steam workshop where this mod is hosted, natvander gave us an update. He is an SCS employee so his duties to them comes first. Might have more time after RttBS releases? Only he knows.

His post:
Sorry guys - there is an update coming but likely after Utah's release. I have just been too busy to get all the work needed on the mod. After Utah release I should have some more time.

The wheel issue is an LOD issue and will be fixed.

natvander
SCS Software

#92 Post by natvander » 01 Dec 2019 07:17

As an interim measure, here's a link to my latest version:

Emergency Vehicle Mod

If you see any errors in the console/log and it doesn't crash your game or cause issues, please ignore them.
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Ryu

#93 Post by Ryu » 01 Dec 2019 17:58

YAY!!! Thanks for this, Natvander! Love this mod and have been missing it for sure! (in both games... hint, hint) ;)

StenioBlackHawnk

#94 Post by StenioBlackHawnk » 01 Dec 2019 21:01

You will be updating the Steam version too?

Deltatristar500

#96 Post by Deltatristar500 » 06 Dec 2019 15:13

Will there be a version where fire trucks and ambulances only have red lights on the light bar? I have not seen red and blue on fire and rescue services, those are left for law enforcement.

Schinken235

#97 Post by Schinken235 » 06 Dec 2019 16:20

@Deltatristar500 That depends on the state. In the game, I've seen red/blue lights on firetrucks and ambulances in AZ and NV only. All other states have allred lightbars for them.

natvander
SCS Software

#98 Post by natvander » 06 Dec 2019 21:40

@Deltatristar500 what you’re really saying is ‘I don’t see red and blue lights on fire trucks and ambulances near where I live’, which is but a very small representation of the whole country. Google (it’s your friend and it’s free) fire trucks and ambulances from Oregon (Portland and Eugene are good examples), Nevada (Carson City, Las Vegas, Clark County) and Arizona (Phoenix, Tucson, Flagstaff) and you’ll see plenty that do have blue lights.
Note that the mod doesn’t have blue lights on fire/ems in WA, CA, UT and NM because IRL they don’t use blue.
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Deltatristar500

#99 Post by Deltatristar500 » 06 Dec 2019 22:57

Your right...I came from Cali and living in Idaho since 05 and just looked up Oregon and they did have red and blues.
Last edited by Mohegan13 on 10 Dec 2019 10:15, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Quote Removed - Don't quote the post directly above.

Fae

#100 Post by Fae » 10 Dec 2019 03:50

Same here in Colorado. Fire, EMS and LE all run red/blue for primary identification and also yellows for traffic safety.

Fae
Driving Instructor, Truck Driver and Bus Driver - CDL Class A
Safety First! G.O.A.L.
Proud to be a Trucker Against Trafficking

Return to “Traffic”