Wishlists Megathread

swetrucker

Re: Wishlists Megathread

#3421 Post by swetrucker » 29 Feb 2020 14:35

National sounds to emergency vehicles for each country! Police cars in Sweden has two different sounds so would be good add both the for realism in that case.

Double Post Merged

Would also be pretty cool to improve the look of the sea in some areas. For example the mediterranean. Would be cool to see some places with that turquoise water look from a paradise island.
Last edited by supersobes on 02 Mar 2020 21:23, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Double post merged [Forum rule 2.5]
marcgomacamps

#3422 Post by marcgomacamps » 04 Mar 2020 15:24

The Old Fart wrote: 15 Feb 2020 02:40 Please, oh please: the ability to set up a return job to my point of origin (eg: home base). For example, If home base is Berlin, and I'm picking a job to Paris, then when I'm picking the outbound leg of the job I should also have the ability to choose a return job from Paris to Berlin. That's how it works in the real world - Companies don't send their drivers out into the wind - that's why there are dispatchers (please give us a virtual dispatcher!) I'd appreciate the added realism and I suspect many others would too.
Download the Virtual speditor. It Works for me!
Hauba

#3423 Post by Hauba » 07 Mar 2020 11:03

The ability to turn on the dashboard at truck dealerships would be nice so you can see if you'll be able to read the instruments on your settings. And also for general viewing what the instruments and gps look like/how big they are.
Winchester1979

#3424 Post by Winchester1979 » 11 Mar 2020 23:34

@Hauba I think that's basically what Quick Jobs are for - test driving trucks to see if the interior works for you.
swetrucker

#3425 Post by swetrucker » 12 Mar 2020 03:10

Why not make two different kinds of companies for each country? National and international. International is already there, so only the national ones left, which should be completely unique to country.

More importantly - I think it would be cool to improve the gameplay as an employed in the beginning. Like, why not make something where you start in the beginning as an employed by a single company where you work only, and have to improve yourself up to get more attractive for other companies. Maybe even introduce missions? The more you progress yourself the better the chance to get interests from international companies.I would suggest remaking the current progress-/"skills system", and instead just make something new that is mixed with statistics of your driving and dependability as basic. How many percent of your total deliveries, or/and 5, 10, 20, 30 latest deliveries has been damaged, laws broken, too late and so on..? I would like to have a arithmetic average as baseline for the next goals and levels, which will decrease or increase depending on how you perform. Some levels need a certain average value, and you need to reach it by, or maybe by just/also work for a certain time, to get to next level. There need to be more reasons to not ignore red lights and speed limits etc. I think these stuff could solve that. Also, I think there should be added more laws. For example, tickets for not stop before a stop sign (IF a police spots you).

Something I also miss is multiple delivery destinations during the same route.
Tony73720

#3426 Post by Tony73720 » 13 Mar 2020 09:11

Hello, it is time that the 2009 Scania is reworked, exterior too high at the front of the truck, and the interior, reworked the dashboard.
Andy45

#3427 Post by Andy45 » 17 Mar 2020 23:32

what i think would make ETS2 a much better game.
*official rigid chassis for all trucks with drawbar trailers
*Used Truck market (ability to buy used trucks)
*buyable tipper trailers/tankers/cattle trailers
*adding a TAG lift and steer axle option for the rear axle
*adblue (to have the choice to refill this separately from fuel system)
*Renault Magnum rework and premium models
*rear view camera system
Doctor Who

#3428 Post by Doctor Who » 18 Mar 2020 12:00

I'm sure that someone has asked for this, but I can't find such posts. I'd like SCS to add electric engines and charging stations very much! Suprisingly, electric engine mods don't exist for the current version. OLSF electric drive for Scania hasn't been updated since 1.33 and it's not compatible with 1.36. :(
FairladyZ

#3429 Post by FairladyZ » 20 Mar 2020 14:26

Would be nice if we could repaint tuning parts (and stock parts, e.g: bumpers, mirrors,...) individually, just like rims. It'll give more personalization options, without having to use mods.

Also, would be awesome if the cursor in the menu could jump from option to option, in place of acting as a mouse.
Viplanet

#3430 Post by Viplanet » 22 Mar 2020 19:12

There has always been something that systematically bothers me in ETS / ATS, especially in ETS because there are more light accessories on trucks.

When we have the original headlights ON on truck we always have to turn the acessory lights ON in the F4, every time we go to the workshop to make assistance, changing something else on the truck, these acessory headlights are disabled again, we always have to go back to the F4 to turn them ON, or, if we forget and if we want to connect them we have to stop the truck again to do so, this applies a lot in the multiplayer aspect.

It would be possible to place an option to always keep the acessory headlights connected from the grille and roof with the light horn, high beam or whenever we want to keep the headlights at maximum, instead of doing this every time we want them ON, as long as do manually in options?

It will be a simple and logical solution to do, and for the practicality of all the necessary work. That quite frankly, I admire how it has such a simple solution and has not yet been applied.

Return to “Feature Wishlists and Suggestions”