Iberia Discussion

Some newbie driver

Re: Iberia Discussion

#561 Post by Some newbie driver » 14 May 2020 19:20

In fact, Lada Niva was a very popular vehicle in Spanish rural zones lots of years ago; and some still can be seen here and there.

So, as a cargo doesn't fit now; but on AI traffic it will be perfect. In fact, I think I already commented that on the pre-research topic.
F4R35

#562 Post by F4R35 » 14 May 2020 19:30

I wish we got an Updated Car Transporter Trailer , and i wish that the configuration of decks differ depending on the gargo type.

It would kill the immersion if we got a Trailer that's always in one position no matter what type of cars you're hauling (like in pic3 of today's blog).
"Expectations are the thief of Joy"
Marcello Julio

#563 Post by Marcello Julio » 14 May 2020 19:31

AntonioMart wrote: 14 May 2020 18:58 There are no Lada plants in Spain, but there are official dealer who sell cars Lada Niva, Niva Urban:

https://www.lada.es/

We have Niva in AI Traffic in Baltic, so I think these cars can be transported on trailers in Spain, and it will not be something not realistic. ;)
Thanks for the information :) So it's realistic! We will have Ladoga as part of one of the Iberia DLC companies!
Some newbie driver

#564 Post by Some newbie driver » 14 May 2020 19:37

No, it's not realistic to have Ladoga as Spanish company, Lada doesn't manufacture cars in Spain and that's (a car manufacturing plant) what it's shown on the pictures. There's lots of other companies they could try to depict that are already in Spain; no nedd to force one that it's not just to save a bit of time designing a few logos. I too think it's just a placeholder; SCS never shows us final companies on a DLC 7 months before the release. Either they still don't have it ready either they don't want to tease those companies so soon.

So, to consider it a placeholder would be the most objective approach for the moment.

Regards
plinio.lisboa.br

#565 Post by plinio.lisboa.br » 14 May 2020 21:30

what would be realistic for Spain with regard to the Lada car brand would these vehicles be transported from Russia to Spain although of course they would arrive by ship to the Spanish ports disconnected there is only one detail for the purpose of games it would be perfect this simulation of the transport of the lada cars leaving Russia and arriving in Spain making a small network of company dealerships but Russian car factory in Spain does not exist.
Some newbie driver

#566 Post by Some newbie driver » 14 May 2020 21:34

BTW, those Ro-Ro vessels are a nice realistic touch for the car terminals in ports.
AntonioMart

#567 Post by AntonioMart » 14 May 2020 23:36

But in Baltic Ladoga Auto besides St. Petersburg and Kaliningrad also located in Turku Finland. Which is also not entirely realistic, but did not bother anyone.
plinio.lisboa.br

#568 Post by plinio.lisboa.br » 15 May 2020 02:00

I don't know how much is the opinion of other players but in relation to the issue of: factory & dealerships.

has the opinion that for Euro Truck 2 the American Truck Simulator the factories of trucks, cars and agricultural machinery, aircraft, helicopters must be carried out in the cities the factories are in, recreated in the game maps, while the dealerships can exist freely anywhere in the game maps.

because the logic is very simple, every entrepreneur seeks to expand to points of sale of his products, which in this case would be the dealerships, so in the real world it is possible to have dealerships of a car brand anywhere, on the other hand, agricultural machinery, car, factories and everything else It already has fixed points and will hardly be transferred or relocated so it is possible to build these vehicles and machinery production factories in a real, and reliable way and this will contribute a lot to obtain licenses if the answer is negative you can take advantage of that by putting the fictitious name but anyway you'll be making the map realistic.

For example, it is realistic for you to make the Seat car factory in Spain and have dealerships anywhere else on the map, because in the real world it is possible that this car brand may at some point have Car dealerships in countries are as far away as Finland, Russia and Bulgaria, and so on, we could mention many other countries understand how the situation is.

This allows you to create other things that are much more realistic, for example, it is realistic to see a car dealership brand and it has several dealership units with the same name in several cities that would make a lot more sense. For example, there is a luxury car dealer in Monaco that I already researched it has a subsidiary in Switzerland and the United Kingdom in distant countries So she buys Ferrari cars in Italy stores in Monaco and distributes in the United Kingdom and Switzerland.

So I do not see any problem seeing dealerships of a brand spread across the map I see a problem we do have that I live more realistic the location of the factories of car trucks and agricultural machinery no matter how small the town.
jackalnxt

#569 Post by jackalnxt » 15 May 2020 05:30

umri20 wrote: 14 May 2020 19:18 Where's that car going tho :?
It's going to crash :lol:
FlyingPigeon

#570 Post by FlyingPigeon » 15 May 2020 06:59

these new screenshot throws some hope in the mix for me that they going for a more realistic (trucker pov) representation of Iberia like they did in the past before the infamous sightseeing DLC also known as RttBS.
Scandinavian truckdriver.

Return to “General discussion about the game”