Iberia Discussion

HRTrucking

Re: Iberia Discussion

#571 Post by HRTrucking » 15 May 2020 13:03

@Bocaj I like the scenic drives in the last one. They maybe went a bit far by leaving soms main motorways out. I like to have the choice between motorways and scenic smaller roads, like in real life I also switch between motorways and other roads depending on time and in what mood I am. Non motorways in Iberia and France are good to avoid tolls.

@IvanKuz The French powerplant in Bulgaria is kind of possible. EDF is one of the biggest companies with powerplants in Europe, and they aren't just in France.
Maybe the Baltic company specializes in transport to Corsica, zo there's no need for a company inbetween.
Soms plants are weird to see weird everywhere I have to agree.

Ikea and some others work for me with real company mods. And some look weird. Schumi his mods works for me. It's a game so I can use some imagination.

Hope Seat will come to Iberia as a factory.

The biggest problem I have with unrealistic stuff is the eastern European / Russian smaller trucks everywhere and often, can't unsee the old trucks you never see in the west.
FlyingPigeon

#572 Post by FlyingPigeon » 15 May 2020 13:44

HRTrucking wrote: 15 May 2020 13:03 @Bocaj I like the scenic drives in the last one. They maybe went a bit far by leaving soms main motorways out. I like to have the choice between motorways and scenic smaller roads, like in real life I also switch between motorways and other roads depending on time and in what mood I am. Non motorways in Iberia and France are good to avoid tolls.
I am all for scenisk routes too but i dont Want it forced in my throat like RTTBS. As you say leaving motorways out was a major blow to me because it took away the realism and choice of the player to decide, Which is why it’s my least favoured DLC of all time.
I count on better DLC in future and iberia looks promising.
Scandinavian truckdriver.
dahaka

#573 Post by dahaka » 15 May 2020 13:59

I have only driven on the western parts of Romania and Bulgaria, but they are pretty realistic ingame. They only omitted one main road from that part, which was not a highway, just a main road that's of better quality and more used by trucks IRL. No idea about the eastern parts though.
xyzan

#574 Post by xyzan » 15 May 2020 14:45

It is my least liked dlc as well. It is greatly done, and I'm fully appreciate all the work. Just the amount of small roads do not fit to my liking. I love mountains thought. I hope for Iberia have more highways through mountains. That will be perfect.
I like Italy the most so far.
FlyingPigeon

#575 Post by FlyingPigeon » 15 May 2020 15:07

dahaka wrote: 15 May 2020 13:59 I have only driven on the western parts of Romania and Bulgaria, but they are pretty realistic ingame. They only omitted one main road from that part, which was not a highway, just a main road that's of better quality and more used by trucks IRL. No idea about the eastern parts though.
I only Know the number of times i hit the motorway on This dlc only to be forced off to a smaller Road, and then seeing the motorway just continues. It so linear 😤
Shiva

#576 Post by Shiva » 15 May 2020 17:00

@Bocaj do you mean for example....
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/45.9129 ... 2.2452486/ ?
Some parts of that was opened during the making of Black Sea DLC, I think.
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/45.9752 ... 4.8814095/ would be nice to get to that DLC someday and a few more roads in Romania.

I am sure that SCS could add more roads to Iberia at a later date.
NTM's B-Double Telescopic Skeletal Container Carrier. Youtube video on how it works. W & S thread.
B-Double trailer and short modes: EN 7.82 swap body, 20’ or 30’ containers.
Standalone 40' mode: EN 7.82 swap body, 20', 30', 40' or 2 x 20' trailer.
FlyingPigeon

#577 Post by FlyingPigeon » 15 May 2020 17:11

Sorry i dont Know what roads ontop of my head but i Will give it a drive Down there When i an able to play in about a month(!) 😳
Shiva

#578 Post by Shiva » 15 May 2020 19:04

Some roads are still unfinished IRL.
Some have been half finished etc for Romania.

Bocaj, I wish you safe driving :)
NTM's B-Double Telescopic Skeletal Container Carrier. Youtube video on how it works. W & S thread.
B-Double trailer and short modes: EN 7.82 swap body, 20’ or 30’ containers.
Standalone 40' mode: EN 7.82 swap body, 20', 30', 40' or 2 x 20' trailer.
angrybirdseller

#579 Post by angrybirdseller » 15 May 2020 21:43

Cars made in Spain go to Italy, France and Netherlands and Germany and the logistics would support not Russia or the Baltics unless by ship :lol: .
dahaka

#580 Post by dahaka » 16 May 2020 00:08

Bocaj wrote: 15 May 2020 15:07 I only Know the number of times i hit the motorway on This dlc only to be forced off to a smaller Road, and then seeing the motorway just continues. It so linear 😤
Well, If you don't like smaller roads then Romania and Bulgaria are not for you I guess. There is a lack of Highways IRL too. For example coming down from Hungary to Greece most of the time you don't drive on highway. In Romania there is highway till Lugoj, and in Bulgaria there is some highway from Botevgrad to Blagoevgrad, then a little bit from Kresna to the Greek border and that's it, the rest of the roads are all smaller roads. So the DLC is pretty realistic.

Return to “General discussion about the game”