Furries in the Truck Simulator Community

TruckerDog
SCS Software

Re: Furries in the Truck Simulator Community

#91 Post by TruckerDog » 14 Jul 2020 19:37

@Daxter I think @supersobes will only change his profile picture once he gets an artwork of his fursona driving the Peterbilt! :D

By the way, for the ones who don't follow me on Twitter, last week I started working again at the office in Prague so in order to "celebrate" that, I did it in a special way. :) Check this out, I got an amazing DAF model truck for my desk!

[ external image ]
I like trains. 🚂

...and trucks too. 🚛
supersobes
Global moderator

#93 Post by supersobes » 14 Jul 2020 21:10

Daxter wrote: 14 Jul 2020 17:51 Do you plan on switching your profile picture with your fursona?
Eventually I may do so. I would have to see about having one made or making one myself. Right now all I have is a ref sheet. :P
TruckerDog wrote: 14 Jul 2020 19:37 I think @supersobes will only change his profile picture once he gets an artwork of his fursona driving the Peterbilt! :D
Sobes the Folf driving a Peterbilt actually sounds like an interesting idea! :o
Some newbie driver

#94 Post by Some newbie driver » 14 Jul 2020 21:58

Sobes the Folf over the hood of a Peterbilt... he envy the Mack emblem and wanted to do one of its own. :P
Avi

#95 Post by Avi » 14 Jul 2020 22:21

Yeah @supersobes, nice fursona, and it was nice seeing it in the Telegram group 🦊🐺
supersobes
Global moderator

#96 Post by supersobes » 14 Jul 2020 22:44

@Some newbie driver I don't think he's too envious of the Mack bulldog. His favourite kind of truck is probably Freightliner. He's a simple folf. ;) Besides, he drives trucks instead of being a hood ornament. :P

Thanks, @Timmy! :D
Boy

#97 Post by Boy » 14 Jul 2020 23:30

"Dog hugs reporter who visited shelter to do story and he ends up adopting him

While doing a special report on an animal shelter, a reporter was surprised by a puppy, who unexpectedly gave him a loving hug, melting the heart of the journalist, who did not wait for that scene.

The affection manifestation went viral on social networks last weekend. In response to the dog's genuine love, the reporter decided to adopt him the same day!
[ external image ]

No snack or object was needed to get the puppy's attention. He simply appeared and, in a simple gesture, climbed onto the legs of the journalist, who disarmed himself completely at the affectionate demonstration.
[ external image ]
It was a very real moment and the volunteers who witnessed the scene later said that they managed to "feel the powerful connection" between the two.

Sensitized by the delivery of the puppy to him, the reporter signed the adoption papers the same day and took the little one home. It seems that the universe conspired in favor of the two that afternoon!

Check out the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV0xNFg ... e=youtu.be

Article written by Gabriel Pietro exclusively for Catioro Reflexivo."

It is a beautiful story of the two. :)
Persecution 🤔
Dream Horse movie

"Tveka inte att fråga din Scania-återförsäljare om vilken modifiering som helst. Vi är det kompletta företaget vad gäller specialfordon."
https://laxasv.se/
Blackspots

#98 Post by Blackspots » 15 Jul 2020 23:12

Always the fox, the default species of the fandom, lol.
Author: C2C Eastern New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma and Kansas improvments
ETS2 Map Combo: PM, Scandinavian Addon, RusMap, SR, The Great Steppe, PJ Indo Map
ATS Map Combo: Coast to Coast, CanaDream, Tonopah Reworked, US Expansion, Viva Mexico
supersobes
Global moderator

#99 Post by supersobes » 15 Jul 2020 23:18

But it isn't a fox...
Blackspots

#100 Post by Blackspots » 15 Jul 2020 23:20

Heh, its a Fox/Wolf, which is also pretty common in the fandom. BTW, I do like your fursona.
Author: C2C Eastern New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma and Kansas improvments
ETS2 Map Combo: PM, Scandinavian Addon, RusMap, SR, The Great Steppe, PJ Indo Map
ATS Map Combo: Coast to Coast, CanaDream, Tonopah Reworked, US Expansion, Viva Mexico

Return to “Offtopic and other voices”