Wishlists Megathread

xXCARL1992Xx

Re: Wishlists Megathread

#3551 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 07 Jul 2020 17:31

i only see 10 countries that have the unity edition

[ external image ]
| !!!NO SUPPORT OR REQUESTS OF ANY SORT VIA PM!!! | Screenshot Thread | Steam Workshop | World of Trucks Profil |
[ external image ]
Some newbie driver

#3552 Post by Some newbie driver » 07 Jul 2020 18:36

9 in fact, there are 2 entries for the 2 languages in Belgium. But on the blog they clearly state 14 different countries.
The Old Fart

#3553 Post by The Old Fart » 08 Jul 2020 19:27

Dear SCS, If Ii may, I'd like to make a suggestion regarding an alternative set of 'no turbo' engine sounds in versions 1.37 and upward:

In the FMOD system, as you have deployed it, the Turbo noise is incorporated into the engine sound. In previous versions it was simple to open a def file and edit out the turbo noise entirely, but this is no longer possible. This is an issue for many of us who are sensitive to high pitch frequencies and / or suffer from migraines. This is a rather common problem affecting many of us, as well as those who simply find the turbo noise annoying.

What I'd like to suggest is that SCS could make versions of the truck engine sounds available which have no Turbo sounds at all. I am not suggesting that SCS also edit the engine files to provide versions which link to the 'no turbo sound' versions - we user-modders can manage to create those for ourselves (it's now dead easy to edit an engine's associated sound bank). If a package of 'non turbo sounds' was made available - perhaps as a sub-folder of the base.scs archive's sound folder - it would enable easy access to those who very much would appreciate this alternative. Alternatively, this could be released as a DLC package.

One other thing to consider; if SCS were to implement such an option, it would 'set the tone' for sound mods and hopefully prompt the community's amazing sound modders to also release 'no turbo' versions of their mods as well.

Thank you for your consideration.
Old Fart Trucking - I haul ass, and everything else!
Hari13

#3554 Post by Hari13 » 10 Jul 2020 01:07

My vision for update 1.40 and beyond:
- New partnerships with industry such as Alcoa, Kelsa, Hella, Thermo King and Carrier.
- New trucks such as Next Gen MAN & Volvo, Actros 2019 with digital dashboard.
- New trailer brands such as Kögel & Schmitz Cargobull.
AntonioMart

#3555 Post by AntonioMart » 10 Jul 2020 16:27

DAF also need curtain with this old Eindhoven logo:

[ external image ]
Bulldozer 1973

#3556 Post by Bulldozer 1973 » 16 Jul 2020 08:12

I would like to have the option that you can make mod dependent on each other.

Like for example:

Cabin DLC + SiSl Megapack

for e.g. Actros 5 Cabin ACC.
Greetings,
Harald

---
Sorry for my bad english, i from germany. I use Translators deepl.com / google.de
---
I will not distribute a modified mods without permission from the original creator / author!
rockefs

#3557 Post by rockefs » 16 Jul 2020 12:03

I would like to have more difficult roads in the game. More situations where driver skills are important. Here are some examples:

https://youtu.be/iaPBCLE_JSI?t=506

https://youtu.be/6z4nO5Msrg8?t=315

https://youtu.be/KH6o4DokHFA?t=50

https://youtu.be/6NvqP-uiQVE?t=309

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfM84fGrHv4
truckmeister69

#3558 Post by truckmeister69 » 16 Jul 2020 14:01

I hope that SCS considers add a stage to the last update of revisiting Germany. I miss autobahn passages through the south-west area of Germany to France and especially a continuation on A5 https://truck-simulator.fandom.com/wiki/A5_(Germany). Which in its current stage ends and transits to A8, towards Stuttgart. I argue that in real life, A5 is often a favorable route to take when going through the west of Europe and down towards e.g. Iberia, which is evident on Google maps. And with the Iberia DLC coming up I do hope that this can be added to imitate this real-life scenario. I made a quick edit how this would look like (btw notice that the closets motorway passage is the one from Cologne to Liege, Belgium). [ external image ]
[ external image ]
With this addition, there is an highway route that is connected with Germany and France. Which connects with the already existing A36 and A5 continues towards Switzerland and connects with A2.
Hope this idea is open for discussion and maybe a community manager from SCS can fill in why there is no motorway between these countries in the game today.
Play ETS2 mostly through TruckersMP
jay_trucker

#3559 Post by jay_trucker » 16 Jul 2020 14:32

What about adding a new job market similar to freight market, but:

- you can pick up products from several companies and delivering them to their each products' destination. So it is up to you to make your best route to deliver them on time.
- you receive job offers by e-mail on the road. Again, it is up to you to accept them or not.
- show your trailer limit cargo. To know if you are able to accept a job or you need to deliver a product first to make some spce.
- it would be a continous job.

Well, I don't know if this happens in real life, but it would add something new to the gameplay. :)
LegoTechnicFanBoi

#3560 Post by LegoTechnicFanBoi » 16 Jul 2020 17:41

Improvements that Scania R & Streamline should have

- Plastic Parts ( Side Skirts, Fenders, Bumpers )
- More official colours
- Removable Spoilers
- Longer 6x2 and 6x4 chassis
- Black side panels
SORRY FOR MY WRITING MISTAKES IN ENGLISH. I SOMETIMES NEED TO USE TRANSLATOR

A Proud LEGO Fan since childhood

Return to “Feature Wishlists and Suggestions”