[REL][WIP] EuRoadNet V1.5 [1.49]

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
ArikTheBuilder

Re: [REL] [WIP] EuRoadNet v1.0 [1.38]

#142 Post by ArikTheBuilder » 18 Aug 2020 17:47

Nice!
ERN developer.
ArikTheBuilder

#143 Post by ArikTheBuilder » 18 Aug 2020 17:51

#MXTrucker wrote: 18 Aug 2020 09:20
kreti wrote: 18 Aug 2020 07:28 I test the map since first day, but yesterday I find the "big problem" for me. I can't end a WOT contract because the destination city/company was moved (Bremen/Posped, I think). I change to other profile with only vanila map to see if I can complete the job, but my truck lost in the void.

For this reason, I think i won't use the map.
Hi Kreti,

Isn't it a V1 ?
All maps get issues (even improved maps) & we have to admit the work done on Euroadnet is almost high quality ;
Of course we will find error & authors (Topolino, Nomsn & Arik) seem to be reactive : they will fix it ;
You may consider what happened (to you) will benefit to all of us ;)
(For mods, triple quote here is intentional to understand the context)

A lot of times I tried to do WoT jobs with Promods too, few end up succesful, the reason is because as you said, map mods move, improve and change things, and if you don't want to play the map because you could not make a WoT to Bremen it's your choice.. beside issues we are fixing and extending the map, but this is not something that can be fixed unless we remove our work at a specific area where companies have changed hence WoT jobs can nkt be properly done..
ERN developer.
Lillen

#144 Post by Lillen » 18 Aug 2020 18:15

Can I use this mod on an already existing save or do I need a new savefile/profile?
Topolino.

#145 Post by Topolino. » 18 Aug 2020 18:17

Read first post:
EuRoadNet wrote: 02 Feb 2020 01:07However, you don't need to create a new profile.
EuRoadNet team leader
MappingOnLinux! (Manjaro KDE)
kreti

#146 Post by kreti » 18 Aug 2020 19:52

Hi @ArikTheBuilder ,

I already know the reasons. And that's why the ideal thing for me would be for the original companies to remain in place, without preventing the addition of new routes, cities or companies.
Joal

#147 Post by Joal » 18 Aug 2020 20:16

Thank you very much for your work.
Please continue innovating and improving. ;)

By the way, @Topolino., I am playing ETS2 on Manjaro KDE. Better than in Windows. :D
Topolino.

#148 Post by Topolino. » 18 Aug 2020 21:17

Schwingeplay wrote: 18 Aug 2020 09:29 I can't belive what i have seen on your Mapmod. You are the first Team i know, who is building in the Area of and around Stuttgart and i love you for that choise. I know it is a little risky to make a map progression when everybody knows that SCS stands in the pipeline with the Germany Rebuild Projekt, but PLEASE give us more of this great shit.
Perhaps you can bulid the B27 in the southern region to Reutlingen or Tübingen. That would be amazing in my opinion.
Thank you! ;) As I already told, I will definitely do some more work in Baden-Württemberg after SCS finally released their update. I did Stuttgart-Degerloch because I think SCS anyway wouldn't do this special interchange. Let's see how they build Kreuz Stuttgart and Dreieck Leonberg.
kreti wrote: 18 Aug 2020 19:52 I already know the reasons. And that's why the ideal thing for me would be for the original companies to remain in place, without preventing the addition of new routes, cities or companies.
It might be that Bremen has been moved a bit because of space problems between Wilhelmshaven and Bremerhaven. I built Wilhelmshaven first without the idea that we might include Bremerhaven, and then Nomsn started to do Bremerhaven and had to moved the whole area a bit so that it fits.
Joal wrote: 18 Aug 2020 20:16 By the way, @Topolino., I am playing ETS2 on Manjaro KDE. Better than in Windows. :D
Great! Yeah, Linux is the best operating system. Free (both as in "freedom" and as in "free beer"), privacy-respecting, ad-free, great package management (also with the AUR), and decentral. And KDE is the best desktop environment - it's simple to use and highly customizable at the same time.
EuRoadNet team leader
MappingOnLinux! (Manjaro KDE)
hecatonchires

#149 Post by hecatonchires » 19 Aug 2020 09:18

First reactions from this map in a new profile with no map add-ons. I loved it immensely. Can't wait to see what's in store for euroadnet in future releases. Thanks for such an amazing map.
The Set-Up:
[ external image ]
ArikTheBuilder

#150 Post by ArikTheBuilder » 19 Aug 2020 11:33

kreti wrote: 18 Aug 2020 19:52 Hi @ArikTheBuilder ,

I already know the reasons. And that's why the ideal thing for me would be for the original companies to remain in place, without preventing the addition of new routes, cities or companies.
So basically not doing a map mod? :|
@hecatonchires nice!!
ERN developer.

Return to “Maps”