[WIP] Budapest add-on for ProMods

WolfGuy100

Re: [WIP] Budapest add-on for ProMods

#31 Post by WolfGuy100 » 05 Jul 2020 21:32

That look very promising! Do you know if it's compatible with 1.37 and Junction Overhaul for ProMods 2.46?

EDIT: Just realized it's not released...my bad! :lol:

KoperSLO

#32 Post by KoperSLO » 06 Jul 2020 08:34

Wow finaly someone digged into that problematic Budapest ring road - and with style and quality ! Good job, lots of details, I like it :D
Will definitely be in my mod folder once it will be published !
Maybe one tip: me as Project Balkans was many years in your position - being overlapsed over and over again ... If you like it, and downloads will confirm you that, just follow your intuition ! Good luck with the project !

Otherwise I'm a mapper of Project Balkans, please check your PM :)

CheeseMaster69

#33 Post by CheeseMaster69 » 15 Jul 2020 09:13

Finally!!! Thank you so much I was wondering about something like this.
Great job!! Keep well, greetings from Poland!

Maxest

#35 Post by Maxest » 21 Aug 2020 16:02

Yes, I am aware now that ProMods have decided to do some changes in Budapest area. Because of that I currently stopped the work on mod to avoid any possible inconsistent linkages - and thus to avoid some possible demolition for the project where Budapest mod meets with the updated PM sectors. I am not sure how much and what ProMods have changed, but the previous experience tells me that even some minor changes can provoke incompatibilities and crashes. So, I think it's better to wait just for a little bit. However, let's all hope that it will be fine. :)
Currently working on Budapest

Maxest

#36 Post by Maxest » 26 Aug 2020 13:22

I tried Budapest with 2.50 now. As, I expected there was 7 inconsistent linkages errors (those lead to in game crashes and falling through map), and multiple issues with the sign templates as ProMods have changed and fixed some things about them. The good news is that it's seems to be still loading into editor and I can freely move around map without any crash by far.
Currently working on Budapest

Topolino.

#37 Post by Topolino. » 26 Aug 2020 15:24

Those item inconsistency errors can be fixed by deleting the specific nodes (with g_delete_uid).
EuRoadNet team leader
MappingOnLinux! (Manjaro KDE)

Return to “Maps”