Ugly Trailers

Edosamurai

Ugly Trailers

#1 Post by Edosamurai » 16 Sep 2020 12:51

Greetings, After at least 5 plus years, don't you think it is about time to change your UGLY trailer skins? All of them are ugly. You have new and shiny trucks with the Western Star comming soon. Walbert ,Charged, Gallon oil ,Bushnell, All of the trailers are in dire need of modernizing. Plus add chrome wheels, I know you are tyied up with another State in the works, The amount of really cool trailers in Single Player, then pulling ugly trailers in Multiplayer sort of ruins the game. I hope you give my suggestion some thought. This is the only game I play nothing else. Thanks Dennis.
xXCARL1992Xx

Re: Ugly Trailers

#2 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 16 Sep 2020 15:38

"The amount of really cool trailers in Single Player, then pulling ugly trailers in Multiplayer sort of ruins the game"

explain this, if you find the singleplayer trailers good but the multiplayer ones not got to the TMP forum and write a complain, SCS has nothing to do with TMP
| !!!NO SUPPORT OR REQUESTS OF ANY SORT VIA PM!!! | Screenshot Thread | Steam Workshop | World of Trucks Profil |
[ external image ]
Edosamurai

#3 Post by Edosamurai » 16 Sep 2020 20:56

That is true, however TMP wont change anything unless SCS makes a change. Those SCS trailers are old and could use some modernizing.
xXCARL1992Xx

#4 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 17 Sep 2020 05:13

SCS trailers are not even 3 years old, only some specialized trailers are still the old ones and will be removed when a replacement is there, or removed forever like the old ETS trailers
| !!!NO SUPPORT OR REQUESTS OF ANY SORT VIA PM!!! | Screenshot Thread | Steam Workshop | World of Trucks Profil |
[ external image ]
Polarlicht

#5 Post by Polarlicht » 17 Sep 2020 14:51

I agree, like those weird shaped glass and cement thingy trailers. I didn't used these since years, nobody else really did.
Their shape is correct but the textures... :lol:
RoxyQuarry

#6 Post by RoxyQuarry » 17 Sep 2020 16:12

Yes, trailers should get a fresh reskin, they are hideous. To add schwarzmuller and krone trailers should get more available customization options.
Edosamurai

#7 Post by Edosamurai » 17 Sep 2020 21:52

Well friends ,That idea got shot down quickly. I sent a similar suggestion to TMP, The reply was I have the ability to change colors ,simply buy a trailer. Also I didn't fill out the from properly. So changing the vanilla trailer colors won't be happening anytime soon, The kind reply came from a Mister Schak Brujin. I guess he is pretty high up in the chain of command.? cheers.
cip

#8 Post by cip » 18 Sep 2020 10:46

I have so many trailers from mods of all kind, overweight trailers, doubles, BDFs than the SCS trailers stopped showing into freight market long time ago in my game :lol: as for the skins I don't remember when I have seen last time a SCS trailer skin, nevertheless I like the last trailers from SCS, they are from a different planet than the first ones (in ETS2). ATS had always better trailers than ETS2
Enjoy driving with my Real Traffic Density for ETS2 and ATS
Enjoy listening my Real Ai Traffic FMOD Sounds for ETS2 and ATS
I have quit SCS forum...
Devour

#9 Post by Devour » 18 Sep 2020 11:41

I just use all re-textured trailers from the Real Companies Mod by Schumi and modded trailers by Jazzy. And for traffic I use all of Jazzy's traffic mods and some TrafficManiac traffic mods. That would at least help with singleplayer. Multiplayer is a different story. I normally only use Krone DLC and Schwarzmüller DLC trailers in multiplayer.

Return to “Feature Wishlists and Suggestions”