[ARCHIVED] SCS General Discussion Thread

The forum dedicated to site issues, problems and wishes.
festmache

Re: SCS General Discussion Thread

#53611 Post by festmache » 24 Nov 2020 19:08

Talking about cabin accessories, I still hope they will one day add the ability to add your own photos to your cabin :)
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=280120

Quark

#53612 Post by Quark » 24 Nov 2020 19:47

I'm not exactly known for agreeing with FlyingPigeon very often (to put it very mildly lol) but in this case (considering the flood of news, hints and releases
for ATS and the lack of it for ETS2 over the last few weeks or months) i can somehow understand his disappointment. It's quite possible that Iberia could be
postponed to next year and a new truck is also still not in sight.

A whole year without a truck and possibly a map expansion? That would be special. Even when considering the larger amount of content compared to ATS
that is already ingame (+ the well known difficult circumstances worldwide at present that also affect SCS of course), people tend to look what's new, what's
coming for my game, and if there is really nothing coming this year anymore for ETS2 than people that only play this game have the right to express their disappointment. But a drama does not have to be made of it now either. It is by far not the case that SCS as abandoned ETS2, it's still their flagship, even if
it didn't look like that the last few weeks. Plus, as others have mentioned, ATS needed such a fat year to finaslly step out of the big shadow of ETS2. It's still
not quite there yet where ETS2 is but the foundation is there and the future is bright. And ETS2 will come back strong next year, i'm sure.

Nevertheless it is of course still possible that Iberia still comes this year, only becomes more and more unlikely with everyday without news (gameplay video
or stream for example). Luckily i don't have such problems, i love both games almost equally.

xXCARL1992Xx

#53613 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 24 Nov 2020 20:01

now you know how ATS player felt like when the only thing they got, exclusively to the game, was a map DLC each year and we got maps and trucks
| !!!NO SUPPORT OR REQUESTS OF ANY SORT VIA PM!!! | Screenshot Thread | Steam Workshop | World of Trucks Profil |

F4R35

#53614 Post by F4R35 » 24 Nov 2020 20:31

Are people on Rockstars forums arguing that 7 years later GTA V is still getting more attention than the newly released RDR2? 🤔

xXCARL1992Xx

#53615 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 24 Nov 2020 20:36

R* wouldnt care, simple as that, GTA Online is they cash cow right now and they will milk it with everything they got, so GTA V and RDR2 are just side actors that bring a bit money in
| !!!NO SUPPORT OR REQUESTS OF ANY SORT VIA PM!!! | Screenshot Thread | Steam Workshop | World of Trucks Profil |

Quark

#53616 Post by Quark » 24 Nov 2020 20:39

@xXCARL1992Xx If with the "you" you meant me, no, i don't know how ATS player felt because i'm not disappointed whatsoever.
As i said, i can somehow understand the disappointment (somewhere to a certain extent), that's something completely different. But yes, i can imagine
that it must have been very frustrating at times for an ATS player back then, without any doubt. But it doesn't make it much better.

saur44l

#53617 Post by saur44l » 24 Nov 2020 20:57

I am loving both games equally so whatever the outcome is when it comes to new content or news,it is always a win win scenario for me,they just released Colorado so in way,at least from my perspective,it is quite understandable that they will promote ATS in the days before and after of it's release.In terms of quality,I don't see any big difference between both games,people working on them are really talented and they are doing their jobs exceptionally good,in fact if there is one thing that I hate when it comes to ETS2 and ATS is the fact that they are so addictive that you can't help yourself from returning to them on and on again.

supersobes
Global moderator

Re: [ARCHIVED] SCS General Discussion Thread

#53618 Post by supersobes » 24 Nov 2020 21:02

Due to the size of the this thread, some issues are arising with loading this particular thread. Because of this, the thread is being locked and archived. The thread will remain readable for reference, but any new replies should be posted in the new thread.

The new SCS General Discussion Thread can be found by following this link:
viewtopic.php?f=150&t=292380

Return to “SCS Site”