[REL] PaZzMod (Legacy) V 1.4.07 | ATS 1.46

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
Ailong

Re: [REL][WIP] PaZzMod V 1.4.00 | Imperial County, East Riverside County, La Paz County, Yuma, Mexicali, San Luis R.C.

#561 Post by Ailong » 17 Dec 2020 20:43

I didn't require anything
Where did it come from?

I just asked seeing that this thread had previously MUO fixed compatibility with that Pazz modification
flight50

Re: [REL][WIP] PaZzMod V 1.4.00 | Imperial County, East Riverside County, La Paz County, Yuma, Mexicali, San Luis R.C.

#562 Post by flight50 » 17 Dec 2020 20:47

Your words was please make it compatible with MUO. That is not asking........that is telling him. There's a difference. Something along the lines of "Will you make it compatible with MUO or Are you planning to make it compatible" is asking.
Ailong

#563 Post by Ailong » 18 Dec 2020 00:01

I don't know the language
Machine translator
But yes, it is possible that somewhere and made a mistake in the plan as asked
But in general, I thought if there is a patch but not entirely working, then probably it can be completed to full compatibility, we are talking about the link that is here for the current version of Pazz mod
Based on this, my first post was compiled.
Maybe it's not forgivable, I don't know
I am a simple outright, it is possible that this is somewhere and may look rough
PaZz_

#564 Post by PaZz_ » 18 Dec 2020 00:48

There's this patch by n1cky1992 for PaZzMod 1.4.00 to work with Minor Urban Overhaul 11.4. I didn't test it and I'm not responsible for it. Please contact n1cky1992 directly for anything concerning this patch.
Hayran

#565 Post by Hayran » 18 Dec 2020 01:01

PaZz_ wrote: 18 Dec 2020 00:48 There's this patch by n1cky1992 for PaZzMod 1.4.00 to work with Minor Urban Overhaul 11.4. I didn't test it and I'm not responsible for it. Please contact n1cky1992 directly for anything concerning this patch.
Hi. He said he doesn't want to be bothered on PM about the fix. In the words of he:

"So if you have no problems without my fix, just don't use my fix and send PM's to DEVELOPERS of these two maps for them to make YOUR PERSONAL FIX. And there is not needed to write me about it."

This is all due to having a lot of people sending PMs for he about possible bugs in his fix mod.

In the end, it's better wait for a official fix (of you or MUO creator).

I have hope a posible cooperation of PaZz and Muo devs like Great American and Montana Expansion devs (he creates the GA-ME road connection) but it's more hard in PaZZ and Muo maybe (because of conections in same map location) :lol:
Truck Simulator is RPG (haha).
[ external image ]
My loadorder for ATS.
PaZz_

#566 Post by PaZz_ » 18 Dec 2020 09:52

Alright, if he decides to not put any more effort into it, I can understand that and I hope everyone respects it. But unfortunately I'm not able to do any compatibility work soon and as I said, I'm going to overwrite a bunch of MUOs content, so a fix wouldn't have a huge lifespan anyway and would therefore be too costly in time on my side.

Anyway, deployment of PaZzMod will change when ATS drops 1.40, but information on that will come later ;)
Hayran

#567 Post by Hayran » 18 Dec 2020 16:48

PaZz_ wrote: 18 Dec 2020 09:52 Alright, if he decides to not put any more effort into it, I can understand that and I hope everyone respects it. But unfortunately I'm not able to do any compatibility work soon and as I said, I'm going to overwrite a bunch of MUOs content, so a fix wouldn't have a huge lifespan anyway and would therefore be too costly in time on my side.

Anyway, deployment of PaZzMod will change when ATS drops 1.40, but information on that will come later ;)
GG PaZz, the community like so much of MUO corrections (make game real and more "cities live feeling"), but the MUO mod itself is not full updated like your maps mod (my intention don't is intend to belittle the great work and difficulties that Quaristice has about the MUO mod), maybe you, as you said, bringing these corrections Muo style in MUO tiles on the ATS map, with its creative touch, the "PaZz mod" in future possibly be come as the new replacement for MUO mod. Just like Sierra Nevada went to the US Expansion (another great work too).

I, and the fans of your map, will be here waiting look forward for these news you're talking after 1.40 haha :lol:
Truck Simulator is RPG (haha).
[ external image ]
My loadorder for ATS.
interstate trav

#568 Post by interstate trav » 18 Dec 2020 19:58

Flight50 the new rebuild actually has the 62 and I literally live right near it, I have driven these roads all the time, in fact I might go get an In N Out burger today and I’ll drive that part of the 62.
Frenchman

#569 Post by Frenchman » 25 Dec 2020 04:59

@PaZz_. I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2021 filled with Love.
System : Republic of Gamers, Windows 11 64Bits, 21H2
Processor : Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @2,80 GHz, 8 of 8 Cores 2801 MHz, CPU setting : @3,70 GHz
Memory : 32 Go, 4233 MHz
Graphic : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060, GPU Memory : 6Go, 120 Hz, DirectX V.12
Theosz

#570 Post by Theosz » 31 Dec 2020 14:46

TYVM to all Reforma Team

Happy New Year!
PLEASE, vote for krizzy090's idea about ownable freightmarket skins viewtopic.php?f=185&t=276108
Brazil... shanty towns
since ATS 1.32... and counting

Return to “Maps”