Russia pre-research tips (European part)

IvanKuz

Re: Russia pre-research tips (European part)

#11 Post by IvanKuz » 09 Mar 2021 01:14

EDIT: Added content from my later posts to keep things organized. Also expanded the last section with a couple more images.

@Dirk Hello!

I realize the Heart of Russia DLC must already be pretty far into production, but I hope it is still not too late to contribute some research tips and other information. :)

I. Some feedback on Heart of Russia screenshots so far

I have to say, everything looks amazing and very authentic!

However, I just want to point out one minor detail that I believe can really increase immersion. The generic containers on the right in this screenshot, which some of us believe is based on this location, should be painted to match those in real life: dark grey bottom half (RAL 7035 or #CBD0CC), light grey top half (RAL 7040 or #9DA3A6), and a thin red line (RAL 3020 or #C1121C) in the middle. This is the official color scheme of Russian Railroads, and they paint almost everything they can like this. If there is any object alongside a railroad - a fence, an electrical box, a maintenance building etc. - there is a good chance it will be painted in these colors.

[ external image ]

II. Research tips about Russia in general

Useful resources
  • I’m sure you guys already know this, but Yandex Maps street view can be a useful alternative to Google sometimes. More importantly, it also has a great feature called Mirrors (Зеркала) - a vast collection of user-submitted dashcam recordings placed on the map, similar to Mapillary. Mirrors cover a lot of roads that street view doesn't, and often have much more up-to-date footage than street view. And they cover a lot of Belarus as well.
  • Wikimapia is an amazing research tool with information about pretty much every object on the map (albeit mostly in Russian), be it an important massive monument or some random godforsaken shed somewhere. Unfortunately, it is somewhat broken (satellite layers often don’t work).
  • Here is a route calculator for truckers. The third button from the right in the top-right corner (“Показать ограничение для грузовых Т/С”) will highlight roads that have restrictions for trucks. Zooming in on a restricted road segment will reveal a sign showing the exact nature of the restriction (complete, by weight, by height, for dangerous cargo, etc.). Be advised, however, that the restrictions shown on the map may not always be accurate to reality.
  • Here is a map of gas stations in Russia, which can be searched by brands, regions and major routes.
  • For researching cities: here is a map of bus lanes in every city, and here is a similar map of tram tracks. Tracks isolated from the rest of the traffic are shown in green.
  • And just in case, here is an extensive map of road construction works across the country, with links to forum threads where users collect photos and information about each construction project.
Traffic rules and features
  • Again, I'm sure you already know about some of these, but there are extensive official state standards (GOSTs) for virtually everything, including:
  • As Snark pointed out, the circle is now the priority road on roundabouts. The roundabouts in Beyond the Black Sea should be updated to reflect this.
  • Another recent change is the introduction of "waffle grids" (box junctions) on select intersections (examples: Moscow, Smolensk, Kazan, Oryol, Tula). They are becoming more and more common; however, because street view footage is often outdated, you will not always see them there. Here is a map of them in Moscow as of 2018, but it is not up-to-date, because new "waffles" kept appearing since then.
  • Many traffic lights, especially in cities, have a timer: when the yellow light isn't on, it will instead display a countdown towards the green or the red light (video example). Furthermore, drivers will sometimes encounter these new modern-looking flat traffic lights (example). If they have an additional turn signal, there will be a red circular contour around the turn signal that lights up when the arrow is turned off (example). It would be great to see these features implemented in the game.

[ external image ]
  • Speed control cameras and radars are common. In addition to the official ones operated by the traffic police, there are those operated by snitches private individuals or organisations.
  • There is a road tax/toll system for trucks over 12t called "Платон" (Platon). It is paid by either planning and reporting for your route in advance, or by using an onboard device that evaluates your route in the process. Official site (has English version).
  • There are many points of weight control, which can be found either standalone or near the outposts of the traffic police (ДПС, a.k.a. Road Patrol Service of the GIBDD). They come in three flavours:
    • Stationary: an outpost with scales fixed into the ground. It looks like they are becoming a thing of the past though.
    • Mobile: certified dedicated spots where a weight control inspection van can come and set up mobile scales.
    • Automatic: a frame with radars, with scales built into the road underneath. They are supposed to automatically detect overweight (and oversize) cargo without the involvement of an inspector, but are more prone to errors. Here is a video.
    Here is a map of weight control points. And another one, which shows different types of weight control points (as well as Platon radars). However, take user-submitted data with a grain of salt.
    Also, this last site also seems to serve as an advertisement/job market board for tipper cargo and related jobs, so in other tabs you can find locations of some quarries and concrete plants.
General world assets and architecture Industries and companies
  • Of course, there are lots of industries of all kinds in Russia, especially to do with extraction and refinement of natural resources. Typically, even a small town will have some kind of local manufacturing, like a bread factory or a dairy factory.
    • Just a small tip for designing fictional companies for the game: many plants and factories retain authentic but rather unoriginal Soviet-era names like "[City/town name] [Product name] Factory/Plant" or "[Product name] Factory/Plant «[City/town name]»" (for example: "Bryansk Machine-Building Plant" in Bryansk, "Plant of sterilized milk «Mozhayskiy»" in Mozhaysk), even as modern private companies.
  • Retail. There are various big countrywide chains of hypermakets (Lenta, Auchan, METRO C&C, Karusel, Globus), smaller supermarkets (Magnit, Pyatyorochka, Dixy, Perekryostok), home improvement stores (Leroy Merlin, OBI, Castorama and of course IKEA) and large electronics stores (M.Video and Eldorado) that can be parodied in the game.
    • Note that in large cities, these big stores are usually found within larger shopping centers, rather than as standalone locations - and yes, trucks do deliver to them. Furthermore, shopping centers will often contain several large stores under one roof, so for some locations the introduction of multi-company depots would be appropriate. In particular, large IKEA stores in Russia are almost always found within larger MEGA shopping centers, which are operated by IKEA Group and usually also contain an Auchan and an OBI or a Leroy Merlin.
    • In regards to Magnit and Pyatyorochka especially: with over 16000 locations each, they are extremely common and recognizable, so parodies of these two brands would be a very welcome inclusion at least as scenic companies, like Mebeland and Bon Market.
      Also, I just wanted to put it somewhere: here is a random Magnit truck in the wild, and here is a random Lenta one.
    • Russia doesn't have any Carrefour or Lidl stores, so the re-use of the corresponding fictional brands Kaarfor and Bon Market wouldn't be appropriate.
  • Closely related to the above, retail companies tend to have massive distribution centers (examples: 1, 2, 3), which is something we're yet to see in ETS2.
  • One thing I need to mention is that, at least from what I see, Russian truck trailers often don't have elaborate designs with company logos like we see in the game, but are instead plain white, grey or blue. If there is a logo, it usually tends to be a foreign company trailer.

III. Moscow (and surrounding areas) research tips

As Moscow is the largest (or second largest, depending on how you count Istanbul) city in Europe, there is a lot to talk about here. I imagine that the choice of companies largely defines the final road network, so I'll start with these.

Industries and companies in Moscow (and some surrounding areas)
  • First and foremost, as an ever-growing enormous city, Moscow is FULL of construction sites, pretty much everywhere you look. Especially the construction of high-rise residential buildings and various transport infrastructure such as highways, interchanges and railroads. Here is a map of active construction sites. Because of this, trucks carrying building materials and machinery are a very common sight in Moscow.
  • One particular kind of construction site deserves its own mention. Moscow Metro is a famous landmark in itself and is the busiest metro system anywhere in the world outside of Asia. It is constantly being expanded, with dozens of active metro construction sites. This blog has a great coverage of them. The majority of metro tunnels nowadays are constructed with specialized machines using pre-cast concrete 6m⌀ segments, and you can often see them being delivered by flatbeds around the city. I honestly think that it would be a mistake to not represent the metro construction aspect in the game at least in some way.

[ external image ]
  • Moving on to actual industries. Although much of industrial activity in Moscow has ceased or relocated out of the city, there are still many notable plants and industrial zones. The biggest is the Moscow Oil Refinery in Kapotnya, operated by Gazprom (map).

[ external image ]
  • Another significant one is the Renault automobile plant in Pechatniki district, which occupies the territory of a former Soviet automobile plant (map).

[ external image ]
  • Wimm-Bill-Dann (formerly the Lianozovsky dairy plant) is a major producer of dairy products and fruit drinks, holding a 34% share in all dairy products in Russia. It is owned by PepsiCo and has a factory and distribution center in the Vostochnoye Degunino district (map).
  • Krasny Oktyabr (Red October), a.k.a. Babaevsky, a.k.a. RotFront - formerly three distinct very famous Soviet confectionary brands that have since been absorbed into one company, United Confectioners, and relocated their production to the Babaevsky confectionary factory in Krasonselsky district (map). I kid you not, the smell of chocolate can sometimes be felt a mile away.
  • Ochakovo is a popular Russian brand that produces both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. Their sizable plant is located in, well, Ochakovo district (map).

[ external image ]
  • Then there are some more generic industrial zones, such as Kaloshino in Golyanovo district (map). In particular, it contains the concrete plant MosPromZhelezoBeton (map), which, among other things, produces those tunnel segments for the aforementioned metro construction sites.
  • This is a very obvious thing to point out, but Moscow has four international airports, out of which three are notably significant: Sheremetyevo, Domodedovo and Vnukovo were the 8th, 22nd and 29th busiest airports in Europe in 2019.
  • On the south, just outside of MKAD, we have Food City, an enormous wholesale food retailer (map). It is a sight to behold for sure. Just look at all these trucks, it's insane:

[ external image ]
  • Moving further out of the city, there are many, many warehouses and distribution centers located alongside major highways near Moscow. In particular, this company has some notable massive logistics centers around Moscow (as well as other regions), including Istra, Noginsk, Pushkino and Sever.

[ external image ] [ external image ]
  • One warehouse complex that stands out even more is the 540 000 m² Severnoye Domodedovo logistics complex (map).

[ external image ]
  • Not far from it is the warehouse of Miratorg, a major Russian producer and distributor of meat (map). Miratorg is notable for doing pretty much everything meat-related, from the production of animal fodder and farming to the production and distribution of meats and pre-cooked meals, and even running their own supermarkets and burger cafes.
    You might have noticed a random Miratorg truck in the wild in Ruza when I was showing examples of city entry signs.

[ external image ]
  • Further south along the M-4 is a big Scania dealer and service center (map). Oh, and a lot more warehouses to the east.

[ external image ]
  • To the west of Moscow, along the M-1, there is a Liebherr warehouse and service center (map). I find all the excavators and cranes stored in the open to be quite a fascinating sight when driving past there. Also note that there are expansive construction works on the M-1 as it is currently being upgraded and will include paid segments.
  • Further west there is this cluster of interesting locations (map), which includes another Scania center, several car dealers, and a customs terminal with a truck stop.
  • On the M-9 there is Major City, a giant complex with dozens of car dealers (map). There is even a logistics warehouse in the back.
  • There is one other interesting place that I wanted to point out: in Dologoprudny, just to the north of Moscow, there is a cluster of yacht clubs with a yacht shop and service center (map). And while we're there, further towards the Sheremetyevo airport, past an impressive warehouse of a yet another logistics company, there are truck dealers for DAF and Ford. (hint-hint!)

[ external image ]

Moscow Automobile Ring Road (MKAD)

MKAD can probably be considered the main road of Moscow, so I want to give it its own section. There are a lot of interesting buildings and objects that can be seen while driving around MKAD, and while it would naturally be impossible to include them all in the game's scale, here are some that I find especially memorable or standing-out and therefore would suggest considering for adding to the game, clockwise from the 1st kilometer: Assets and Architecture
Well, this is all for today. I plan to add more info in the future, in particular about AI traffic, more landmarks and interesting places, and companies in other cities and regions.
I hope any of this has been helpful!
Last edited by IvanKuz on 12 Mar 2021 22:18, edited 1 time in total.
IvanKuz

#12 Post by IvanKuz » 14 Mar 2021 18:51

III. Moscow (and surrounding areas) research tips (cont.)

Landmarks and interesting places
  • Let's get the obvious out of the way first: truckers don't get to drive near the Kremlin or anything like that, but the Ostankino Tower and the skyscrapers of the MIBC ("Moscow-City") are the main landmarks that will be visible on the skyline from a lot of places, sometimes even from MKAD (examples: the Ostankino Tower, the MIBC).
  • Obviously, there can't be too much of Moscow inside MKAD featured in the game, there simply isn't enough space. But I expect that at least some small parts of it will be included, as is the case with most cities with a ring road in the game. Especially since trucks deliver to many locations fairly deep inside MKAD, so there is no shortage of them on the Third Ring Road. Therefore truckers may get to see many different skyscrapers and landmarks in Moscow. So, in the event that parts of the city near these objects somehow make it into the game, here are some especially notable or interesting buildings inside MKAD that I want to point out:
  • On the M-10 in Khimki, you can see these two cool slim buildings of the Khimki Business Park (street view). On the other side is the massive Leningradsky residential complex (street view). Notice how at the gas station in front of it there is always a crowd of trucks present.
  • And further up is a giant MEGA mall with an IKEA and other large stores. In front of it is a WWII monument to anti-tank obstacles (street view). And in the middle of the MEGA parking lot there is an upside-down house attraction (map, dashcam recording).

• Further on the M-10 there is another WII memorial located inside an interchange (street view). And a little further there is this T-34 Tank monument (street view).
  • In Krasnogorsk, just to the west of Moscow, there is the giant tube of the Snezh.kom artificial ski resort (map).
  • On the M-1 just outside of MKAD, you will drive past the Skolkovo Innovation Center, and in particular under the overpass of the Skolkovo train station (street view).

[ external image ]
  • Further along the M-1 there is this tiny but lovely place: a somewhat unusual-looking building with a supermarket run by Miratorg (a company which I talked about previously) on one side and a donut cafe on the other (street view). I love that place, the donuts are amazing. Also, there is a KFC and a METRO store nearby.
  • On the M-3, inside the interchange leading to the Vnukovo airport, there is the ТУ-104 airplane memorial (street view).
  • To the north, on Dmitrovskoye highway (A-104), there is the T-34 Tank Museum (street view).

[ external image ]
  • I was also going to write about this stupid occult pyramid which was a prominent feature on the M-9, but apparently it was destroyed in 2017 (good riddance!) and has since been rebuilt in a much smaller shape, so now it's much less visible (street view).

I hope any of this has been helpful. More stuff is still to come!
plinio.lisboa.br

#13 Post by plinio.lisboa.br » 18 Mar 2021 21:19

Perhaps this information is useful for the map of the '' DLC heart of Russia ''.

The pits are located between: Alexandrov (Александров) and Bogorodskoe
(Богородское) along the route R 75 our P75 or near by accesses to the highway.
The region has many pits for the extraction of: gravel, sand, excavated earth, stone dust. for various uses.

Route:
https://www.google.com.br/maps/dir/Bogo ... 947309!3e0

Pit 1
Google maps:
https://www.google.com.br/maps/@56.4057 ... a=!3m1!1e3

Street view:
https://www.google.com.br/maps/@56.4017 ... 312!8i6656

Pit 2
Google maps:
https://www.google.com.br/maps/@56.4132 ... a=!3m1!1e3

Street view:
https://www.google.com.br/maps/@56.4104 ... 312!8i6656

Pit 3
Google maps:
https://www.google.com.br/maps/@56.4360 ... a=!3m1!1e3

Street view:
https://www.google.com.br/maps/@56.4343 ... 312!8i6656

Pit 4
Google maps:
https://www.google.com.br/maps/@56.4337 ... a=!3m1!1e3

Street view:
https://www.google.com.br/maps/@56.4366 ... 312!8i6656

Photos:
These photos below are in a post (facebook) of an excavator manufacturer. There are records of these pits in this region of Russia.
So I did a brief research, so as not to leave this kind of information, and photos, are very relevant in my opinion to characterize this area. You cannot let this information go unnoticed. It can be useful for the construction of the '' DLC heart of Russia '' map.
Loaded options are: excavated materials and machinery.

Photo 1
https://www.facebook.com/LiebherrConstr ... 416125596/

Photo 2
https://www.facebook.com/LiebherrConstr ... 7402792264

Photo 3
https://www.facebook.com/LiebherrConstr ... 7409458930
plinio.lisboa.br

#14 Post by plinio.lisboa.br » 20 Mar 2021 11:46

RusHydro - Zagorskaya PSPP \ RusHydro - Zagorskaya Gaes ( РусГидро, Загорская ГАЭС)

Zagorskaya PSP is the largest reversible hydroelectric plant in Russia. It is located on the Kunya River, close to the village of Bogorodskoye, Sergiev Posadsky district, Moscow region ("Hearth of Russia''). One of the most significant energy facilities in the United Energy System of the Center.

Reference site: http://www.zagaes.rushydro.ru/
OBS: Advised to use Google translator (app automatic) to view information in english language.

Google maps: https://www.google.com/maps/@56.4801986 ... 3?hl=pt-BR

Street view (drone): https://www.google.com/maps/@56.478215, ... 6?hl=pt-BR

Videos:

1. Drone viewing - cloudy day.( With good light. Without rain). General overview of the complex.

2. General overview of the complex (with new angles. Wider panoramic view. Day good \ steady weather. Few clouds. Blue sky).
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlbpVSR9-ds

3. 3D modeling. Main complex (It allows the visualization of some details that are not possible in the images by drone:.
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-oy-4mVDqE

4. Technical information about the hydroelectric plant (short documentary_4: 00 min_ in russian language).
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmedXQZi8w4

5. Great documentary about the hydroelectric plant. Video time: 16 minutes. In Russian language)
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_WgEVBzK_w

6. Bogorodskoe (Богородское). Panoramic video drone of the Village (Вилла).
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBuvyFTiBHc&t=107s
plinio.lisboa.br

#15 Post by plinio.lisboa.br » 22 Mar 2021 18:18

Monument Ivan Pozunov - Иван Позунов Памятник

History:
In 1763, Ivan Pozunov, created the world's first two-cylinder steam engine. It had a capacity of 1.8 hp and was the only engine capable of working on a common axis, which for the first time, allowed it to run without using hydraulic power, that is, including a completely dry place.
Reference: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivan_Polzunov

Google maps:
Link: https://www.google.com/maps/@58.5231764 ... a=!3m1!1e3

Street view: City: Veliky Novgorod
Link: https://www.google.com/maps/@58.5233422 ... 312!8i6656

Photo: City: Veliky Novgorod
Link: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... orod_1.JPG

Below a little of companies that exist near the Monument.

1. Bus company City: Veliky Novgorod
50% of the fleet is powered by compressed natural gas.The main routes are urban routes in the city, offering urban public transport. Regional routes within the Novgorod region, and finally and operates on routes in the Russian Federation. And also a luxury bus contract service for tourism and excursions in Russia. The fleet consists of buses from the manufacturer '' LiAZ '' (ЛиАЗ).
Google maps - Link: https://www.google.com/maps/@58.5225616 ... a=!3m1!1e3
Mpatp-1 (Мпатп-1). Site: http://mpatp1.ru/

2. Paints and varnishes manufacturer (Elkon - Элкон):
Link: https://elcon.ru/

Products:
1. Paints and varnishes for special industrial purposes: paints and varnishes resistant to cold and heat, paints and varnishes with resistance to
corrosion.

2. Paints and varnishes for specific use: paints and varnishes for wood - joinery and civil construction, paints and varnishes for metals - metallurgy and
blacksmithing.

Localization factory: https://yandex.ru/maps/24/veliky-novgor ... 20454&z=18

3. Splav-Modernizatsiya ( Сплав-модернизация) (Сплав)
Site: http://nbmgroup.ru/company/splavm/
A área total de produção é de mais de 100.000 m2.
Produção de válvulas especiais: valvulas de dutos industriais para a indústria nuclear, valvulas para complexos petroquímico, valvulas para a industria aero espacial (destaque: válvulas para foguetes), valvulas para tanques ferroviários e contêineres, valvulas industriais em geral, valvulas para sistemas habitacionais e comunitários. Sistemas de controle para válvulas de dutos.
Principais destinos de vendas (por ordem) de mercado: usinas nucleares na Rússia, usinas nucleares em países da CEI, usinas nucleares de países no Leste Europeu, usinas nucleares na China, usinas nucleares na Índia, usinas nucleares no Irã. Empresas clientes incluem: Rosatom, Roskosmos, Rosneft, Gazprom, Transneft, Lukoil, Surgutneftegaz, Slavneft, Severstal, Uralvagonzavod, e outras.
Usinas nucleares estrangeiras (clientes)
China: Tianwan; (Com outras usinas o fornecimento é de 6% da eletricidade do país).
Irã: NPP Bushehr; (Fornece 2% da eletricidade do país)
(24% das peças são de origem alemã, 36% são de fabricação iraniana e 40% são de fabricação russa).
Índia: NPP Kudankulam (Com outras usinas o fornecimento é de 3,22% da eletricidade do país).
Ucrânia: NPP Rivne, NPP South Ukraine, NPP Zaporozhye, NPP Khmelnytsky; (Com outras usinas o fornecimento é de 47% da eletricidade do país).
Bulgária: NPP Kozloduy (Fornece 37% da eletricidade do país).
Húngria: NPP Paks (Fornece 50% da eletricidade do país).
Armênia: NPP Metsamor (Fornece 40% da eletricidade do país).

Localization factory: https://yandex.ru/maps/24/veliky-novgor ... 20454&z=18

4. Valve manufacturer (Alloy-M - Сплав-М):
Valves for general and special industrial purposes.
main production sectors (customers):
Oil refining companies, petrochemical companies, oil and gas pipeline companies (transportation of oil and natural gas), railway companies (railway tanks), logistics companies (tank containers); companies operating cryogenic processes.
Site:http://nbmgroup.ru/company/splavm/
Products: http://nbmgroup.ru/catalog/
Localization: https://yandex.ru/maps/24/veliky-novgor ... 20454&z=18

5. Milava Veliky Greenhouse. Production: tulips flowers. City: Veliky Novgorod
Site: https://milava-opt.ru/#rec160493485
Specializing in the cultivation of tulips for small and large wholesale. Primroses of 40 varieties of various colors, shapes and sizes grow in an area of ​​12,500 m².
The production works throughout the year. Florists, private traders and corporate customers choose trusted suppliers to buy tulips in bulk up to 6 months before March 8. However, the price of florist products increases with the approach of the date. International Women's Day on March 8 is the biggest sale of flowers.
The imported Dutch bouquets have a short shelf life for the Russian market, they can last from 3 to 4 days later, including travel time to destinations in Russia. The flowers produced in the greenhouse and stored in the warehouse, can be delivered with a 1-day trip to Russian destinations. The flowers are packed in units of 50 pieces.
Final destination is for cities in the Moscow region, Moscow - capital, St. Petersburg and nearby cities, cities in the Northwestern Federal District. Destinations distant as: Murmansk, Arkhangelsk, Vologda, Cherepovets, important flower buyers of the greenhouse. The warehouse is located in St. Petersburg.

Street view Link: https://www.google.com/maps/@58.5213071 ... 312!8i6656

Video 1 Milava - production complex: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yKuOKkxTyM

Video 2 Milava - production complex: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HC3FDnvTKqo

Video 3 Milava - production complex: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIx1E3qsmtA
AntonioMart

#16 Post by AntonioMart » 24 Mar 2021 14:25

Actual buses for AI

LiAZ-5292 Moscow region livery (Mostransavto)

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

LiAZ-5292 Moscow livery (Moscow Transport)

[ external image ]

LiAZ-5292 CNG verion Nizhny Novgorod livery

[ external image ]
AntonioMart

#17 Post by AntonioMart » 24 Mar 2021 15:19

Actual buses for AI Moscow

LiAZ-5292 restyling version

[ external image ]

KamAZ-6282 Electrobus

[ external image ]

NefAZ-5299-40-52 (5299JP)

This buses use on the route from Moscow to Zelenograd which runs along the highway M11 from Mosocw to St Petersburg

[ external image ]

LiAZ-6274 Electrobus

[ external image ]

LiAZ-6213 articulated

[ external image ]

LiAZ-6213 new front mask special for Moscow

[ external image ]
AntonioMart

#19 Post by AntonioMart » 15 Jun 2021 20:39

Some russian vehicles which can be included in the AI traffic in Russian cities:

Izh Moskvitch-412-028

[ external image ]

Moskvitch-2140

[ external image ]

VAZ (Lada)-2101

[ external image ]

VAZ (Lada)-2106

[ external image ]

GAZ-3102 Volga

[ external image ]

Lada Vesta

[ external image ]

ZIL-130

[ external image ]

KamAZ-55111

[ external image ]

PAZ-3205

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

LiAZ-5256 Suburban and City version

[ external image ]

[ external image ]
Last edited by AntonioMart on 19 Aug 2021 17:54, edited 2 times in total.
AntonioMart

#20 Post by AntonioMart » 19 Aug 2021 17:51

PAZ-320405 Vector Next

[ external image ]

GAZ Gazelle Next

[ external image ]

Gaz Gazelle Next bus

[ external image ]
Last edited by AntonioMart on 14 Sep 2021 20:12, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Euro Truck Simulator 2”