WoT External Contract Sync Glitch

FL_Frenzy

WoT External Contract Sync Glitch

#1 Post by FL_Frenzy » 16 May 2021 16:28

I've tried looking for an answer online, but I've had no luck in finding it.

They glitch is when I complete a External Contract in ATS and while trying to synchronize with WoT, the pop up window in game gets caught in a loop. It eventually suspends the the job. Though no progress shows up ingame, the contract shows up as completed in my WoT Logbook.

Has anyone found a way to resolve this glitch/bug??
Madkine
Global moderator

Re: WoT External Contract Sync Glitch

#2 Post by Madkine » 17 May 2021 08:43

I've never seen anyone report a similar glitch. Lots of unable to sync glitches, but none that resulted in a completed journey on the WoT website.

Next time it happens, post your game.log.txt to pastebin.com (no account needed) and then post the link here and we'll have a look for you.

For ETS2 the file can be found at "C:\Users\*USERNAME*\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2" for a default install.
The ATS the file can be found at "C:\Users\*USERNAME*\Documents\American Truck Simulator" for a default install.
WoT Profile
ATS Workshop

"never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"
xeviax

#3 Post by xeviax » 17 May 2021 09:28

I have seen that glitch one time almost a year when a major update kick in, but never after that. So I thought the issue was fixed.
FL_Frenzy

#4 Post by FL_Frenzy » 22 May 2021 16:28

Madkine,

While playing ATS today the glitch happened to me again. I've uploaded my game.log.txt file to pastebin.com. Here's the Link -----> https://pastebin.com/L4EgfQ1j
Madkine
Global moderator

#5 Post by Madkine » 23 May 2021 01:17

The log shows this:

01:05:26.414 : [net] LINK ERRO: Invalid parameter
01:05:26.447 : [net] LINK ERRO: Invalid parameter
01:05:26.481 : [net] LINK ERRO: Invalid parameter
01:05:26.514 : [net] LINK ERRO: Invalid parameter
01:05:31.984 : Automatically suspended online job

Unfortunately that means nothing to me. Hopefully someone with some more knowledge will come and have a look.
WoT Profile
ATS Workshop

"never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"
Reis_6

#6 Post by Reis_6 » 23 May 2021 04:20

There may be no relationship FL_Frenzy, but do you use any 'save edit' for a double trailer, for example, to be able to play with jobs on the entire map? (Places that by the game he would not be allowed, but in the save edit you have modified this permission)
If yes, there is a chance that this will happen. I recently did something similar and some of the own trailer jobs in the World of Trucks resume screen could not be suspended, only canceled automatically if I go to that screen where the option to suspend would appear. What I did was as follows, I put a normal lowboy 3 axles to pick up loads of triple lowboy and recognize the weight of it in the lowboy 3 axles. So, when I go to the screen to suspend the job, it doesn't give me that option because somehow it doesn't recognize the trailer.

If this makes any sense to you and if it is with your own trailer, try doing a test with a new trailer without save edit.
FL_Frenzy

#7 Post by FL_Frenzy » 23 May 2021 21:45

Reis_6,

I don't manipulate my Save Files at all. I don't use any mod to avoid making the game unstable. I simply just play the game vanilla with no mods of game cheats. This seems to me like a server issue with WoT. My game is able to submit to WoT once the load is delivered (I know this because the delivery shows up on My Log Book in the WoT website). Somehow WoT changes the parameters after the load is completed and that is why my game ends up suspending the job and completely deleting that job from my progress list showing all the loads that I've delivered from level 0 to present.
Reis_6

#8 Post by Reis_6 » 24 May 2021 01:58

Hmm I get it. This situation is very strange.
I've seen some friends with WoT sync issues, but nothing like yours.
The game simply does not save the savepoints and keeps returning the player to the beginning of the job. Example, he takes a job with a distance of 3000km, in the end at delivering, the game does not synchronize, it is just loading. After a long time when he manages to synchronize, he returns to the last saved point that was at the beginning of the job... That is, he lost all the time, because the game did not save. But in fact at their cases it is more related to their internet with stability problems... I may be mistaken, again, but it seems to be something related to the internet connection as well. Have you noticed if your internet is oscillating or u have another problems with other games/sites?

Return to “WORLD OF TRUCKS”