Glava skin pack for Scania RJL and Renault T tandems

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
Lawrsen91

Glava skin pack for Scania RJL and Renault T tandems

#1 Post by Lawrsen91 » 13 Jan 2022 14:28

[ external image ]

My very first skin pack for ETS2. Keep in mind that this was only made for myself originally with no intent on releasing it.
Glava skin for Scania R and S by RJL with Kast's tandem addon, Renault T with Kast's tandem addon, and Kast's Ekeri tandem trailers.
These are only for the Ekeri boxes and short tandem trailer simply because I didn't bother with the other ones.... Might add them later, but no plans for that right now.

What is Glava?

Glava is a Norwegian company that mainly makes isolation for buildings. What us Norwegians first think of when we hear the word "glava" are these yellow big fluffy isolation plates/pads made from mostly recycled crushed glass. However they also make a bunch of other products for the construction industry. They make everything from sound proofing wall linings to isolation specifically for pipes. Glava is one of Norway's biggest companies in every aspect.

[ external image ]

Why Scania and Renault T?
I am mostly a Scania fan myself as I pretty much grew up in one, but the truck I'll be driving in real life is a Renault T 380 so that's why I made the skins for the both of them.

[ external image ]

In-game:
[ external image ]
[ external image ]

Download:
Glava_skin_pack.scs - 916 KB

Return to “Skins”