DLC VOLVO MACHINERY in WoT

Keelocs

DLC VOLVO MACHINERY in WoT

#1 Post by Keelocs » 13 Jan 2022 14:02

Hello partners!
I have the DLC of VOLVO MACHINERY and I would like to know if deliveries of VOLVO machines are available in WoT. I never get any such machine for transportation.

If it is implemented in WoT ... How do I do it to be able to include these transports in WoT?

Thank you very much in advance...
supersobes
Global moderator

Re: DLC VOLVO MACHINERY in WoT

#2 Post by supersobes » 13 Jan 2022 16:01

In the game settings, click on the option that says "Online." There, you should be able to check if your Volvo DLC has been linked to World of Trucks. Once it is successfully linked, you should start seeing World of Trucks contracts with the loads from the DLC.
Keelocs

#3 Post by Keelocs » 30 Jan 2022 16:01

supersobes wrote: 13 Jan 2022 16:01 In the game settings, click on the option that says "Online." There, you should be able to check if your Volvo DLC has been linked to World of Trucks. Once it is successfully linked, you should start seeing World of Trucks contracts with the loads from the DLC.
Hello!!
Thank you very much for the directions. Already solved. My Volvo DLC hasn't been linked to World of Trucks!!

Even in ETS2, I also had the same problem.

All fixed, I can now transport Volvo machinery within WoT in ATS and ETS2 !!!

Thanks a lot for your help!!! :) ;)
Darim

#4 Post by Darim » 07 Apr 2022 05:18

I was having issues with this as well. What I figured out (plus with the help of the previous posts here) was that the game had to be re-started. The Sign In from main splash screen. Once in your main "home page" go to Options and then Online. Only after re-starting the game after installing the add-ons will the new one(s) show up with a Green Check in the box(s). Once you do this step, then they should start showing up in-game. I am tho wondering if I have to find locations in-game that carries the desired loads? Example: Construction equipment comes from the construction areas that are normally a Yellow type Sign. I just downloaded the Forestry and Oversize loads as well but not yet seeing any place to select them from. The Volvo ones are working fine and can be seen in the listings.
AI driver issues? Damn the torpedoes... Full Steam ahead! :twisted: :evil:
Madkine
Global moderator

#5 Post by Madkine » 07 Apr 2022 07:58

Foresty loads are mainly in Washingotn and Oregon.
Heavy Cargo and Special Transport (not sure which one you mean by Oversize) appear everywhere.

However you'll need to sleep once or twice before they start showing up in the market as existing jobs need to expire first.

(Special Transport jobs will never show up in WOT)
WoT Profile
ATS Workshop

"never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"

Return to “WORLD OF TRUCKS”