Centering problems T300RS

Situation_1994

Centering problems T300RS

#1 Post by Situation_1994 » 02 Jan 2022 20:07

hello,

I've had my Thrustmaster T300 for about a year now, since yesterday it doesn't seem to properly center anymore and this only occurs on ETS2

I've tried other games and don't have any centering issues there.

In the TM control panel I have it set to 900 degrees as I always use that setting on ETS2, but it seems to drift off to about 3/4 percent to either the left or the right (depending on what side I steered to prior) of the centre when trying to drive straight, and for some reason to add to that, it gets pretty tough to steer the other way when its drifted off to either side, when I steer it without any FFB on it i feel it "clicking" into the slots of the belt, but it seems like the first slot left and right has some sort of extra edge on them or something (dont really know how to explain it), its a lot heavier in comparison to the other belt slots.

if anyone has any solutions for this, I would really appreciate it, because its currently bringing nothing but annoyance into my hours lengths of ETS2 drives, rather than giving me a fun time with it

regards, Situation
Aziz

Re: Centering problems T300RS

#2 Post by Aziz » 17 Jan 2022 16:50

Been having same problems with centering going too far, Logitech G29. It feels almost like torque steering but not really?
sirvito

Re: Centering problems T300RS

#3 Post by sirvito » 08 Feb 2022 23:05

I have a similar issue with Logitech G29 but I feel like it depends on what truck I drive. I've just switched to Volvo and own trailer and it doesn't center properly. Instead, it drifts off to the other side, e.g. I turn left, try to center, and my wheel drifts off to right. It feels like heavier cargo results in more aggresive drift. I don't have that problem with no trailer or other trucks - MAN or new DAF. Anyone has a similar experience?

Return to “Steering wheel + pedals”