Invisible Convoy Member

Orange_Pigeon

Invisible Convoy Member

#1 Post by Orange_Pigeon » 17 Jan 2022 21:20

Hello I got a mate that is invisible for me and the other players on the convoy. He can see us all but it looks like the traffic doesnt see him too. His map location is allways on the same spot (garage or where he spawns).

Here you got the game log:
https://pastebin.com/ujgJLxT1

In the crash log is no entrance because the game don´t crashes.

He can´t join our convoys (there he gets kicked before he is in it) but we can join his convoy.
It only appears in the 1.43 version of the game. In the 1.42 we tested it (with a new profil) and there we could see him.
Orange_Pigeon

Re: Invisblie Convoy Member

#2 Post by Orange_Pigeon » 17 Jan 2022 21:46

If we change to a new profil we can see the mate and he can join our convoys without a problem.

We changed all changeable things in the old profil (picture, truck design, company logo and company name) but still it don´t works. Is it possible to save the profile (trucks, level and money would be huge).
Vojtech Hladík
SCS Software

Re: Invisblie Convoy Member

#3 Post by Vojtech Hladík » 18 Jan 2022 09:15

Orange_Pigeon wrote: 17 Jan 2022 21:46 If we change to a new profil we can see the mate and he can join our convoys without a problem.

We changed all changeable things in the old profil (picture, truck design, company logo and company name) but still it don´t works. Is it possible to save the profile (trucks, level and money would be huge).
Hello,
thank you for your report.

1. Trucks in garage are invisible, as each player might have different level (but I assume he moved out from garage area).
2. Could you please provide his location if does he own that garage?
3. Is he using truck from mods?
4. In log file I see you have some mods. It is possible that some is causing issues to detect garage area. Could you please try to disable mods with old profile and try to identify possibly broken mod (you can always disable half until state changes and then enable half of mods disabled on last step to speed this process up).

If you manage to find that mod causing issues I will gladly look at it.
Vojtech Hladík
SCS Software

Re: Invisible Convoy Member

#4 Post by Vojtech Hladík » 18 Jan 2022 09:39

Orange_Pigeon wrote: 17 Jan 2022 21:20 Hello I got a mate that is invisible for me and the other players on the convoy. He can see us all but it looks like the traffic doesnt see him too. His map location is allways on the same spot (garage or where he spawns).

Here you got the game log:
https://pastebin.com/ujgJLxT1

In the crash log is no entrance because the game don´t crashes.

He can´t join our convoys (there he gets kicked before he is in it) but we can join his convoy.
It only appears in the 1.43 version of the game. In the 1.42 we tested it (with a new profil) and there we could see him.
Also in logs I noticed

00:06:28.152 : <ERROR> Your vehicle is not possible to replicate on other client as this client does not have mandatory accessory used by your vehicle available. Please check your data are up to date and try reconnecting.

So it seems that your mate is using some modded truck that is not possible to replicate.
Again, if you manage to confirm that everything is ok with different truck, I will check that truck he is using .

Also could you please prove logs from other clients?
Orange_Pigeon

#5 Post by Orange_Pigeon » 18 Jan 2022 18:30

Hello here you got the game log of my client: https://pastebin.com/h8gh67Km

We gonna try another truck when we play the next time (tomorrow).

1. He moved out of the garage area but we couldn´t see him. But I can see others in the area because we don´t have ghosting activated.
2. He owns the garage but it doesnt matter where the garage is. If he teleports to another city and relogs he is also invisible there.
3. Yes but my other mate is using the same. So i guess it is down to the dekoration, skin or something like that.
4. Like the test with another truck we will have a look tomorrow.

Thank you very much for the fast and great help!

Greating
Orange Pigeon
Killaa

#6 Post by Killaa » 13 Jul 2022 02:43

Did you ever found the problem ? im having same issue right now :(

Return to “Bugs 1.43”