Change Steam account

dans

Change Steam account

#1 Post by dans » 20 Jan 2022 21:40

Hello,

I have two different steam accounts that have EUROTRUCK.
In 2020 i've played using my primary account but in the last week I bought all the eurotruck and americantruck dlcs in the secondary account.
I made a mistake... but anyway, i dont requested refund because i love the game and with this two account i can lend one for some friend to use through steam lend feature.

Allright, over here no problem...
Now lets understand the big deal, in some point i decided play using the WORLD OF TRUCKS, then i tried create account but i realized my email already in use cause in 2020 i had created one account. After this, i log in my WOT account and i put all my AMERICAN TRUCK SIMULATOR DLC's and game from secondary steam account in this WOT account. Yesterday, i tried syncronize my EUROTRUCK SIMULATOR DLCS also, but here is the problem, i received a error message saying i already have another steam account for this game (eurotruck), the origin from this ETS is from my primary steam account. Do you know?

So now, i have one WOT account with ETS from my primary steam account with no DLC, and ATS from my secondary account with ALL DLC's.
I need remove the link of EUROTUCK from my primary steam account for then can be possible syncrinoze the right one, that i have the DLC's, the secondary account one.

This is possible? In the site we dont any button or feature for do that.
Please help me

Sorry for english, i am portuguese speaker.

Thank you soo much!!
I am big fan from the game!
Madkine
Global moderator

Re: Change Steam account

#2 Post by Madkine » 20 Jan 2022 22:04

Contact support@worldoftrucks.com
No one here can help.
WoT Profile
ATS Workshop

"never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"
DTC

Re: Change Steam account

#3 Post by DTC » 21 Jan 2022 08:27

@dans
For this question you need to contact ScSSoftware by email i think. They track World of Trucks registrations

Return to “WORLD OF TRUCKS”