ConverterPIXWrapper - Import PMG models to Blender with ease [v1.5 - 16. 1. 2018]

Fae

Re: ConverterPIXWrapper - Import PMG models to Blender with ease [v1.5 - 16. 1. 2018]

#301 Post by Fae » 22 Jan 2022 23:46

Never tried importing freshly exported models before but I can give it a try. Do you have Discord by chance? Might keep me from spamming this thread to find what i am doing wrong. LOL.

EDIT: Well good news is now I DO have the bunk and microwave. All appears well ... just the TV for some reason is being all purple so I need to double check the texture path but looks like I got it, although i am still baffled that the export is dropping a copy of the model in the root directory of the mod part LOL.
Faelandaea Dravin
OTR Truck Driver
Faelandaea's Trucking Adventures
https://www.youtube.com/c/FaelandaeaDravin
DISCORD: https://discord.gg/PEm7M9HwYP
[ external image ]
xXCARL1992Xx

Re: ConverterPIXWrapper - Import PMG models to Blender with ease [v1.5 - 16. 1. 2018]

#302 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 22 Jan 2022 23:53

well, if it works then all is good

regarding the double export, check the root, you can sett a custom export path for it, maybe the option is ticked
| !!!NO SUPPORT OR REQUESTS OF ANY SORT VIA PM!!! | Screenshot Thread | Steam Workshop | World of Trucks Profil |
[ external image ]
Fae

#303 Post by Fae » 23 Jan 2022 00:07

YUP!!! Thank you so much, Sir. NOW hopefully I can get in the groove of modding again, which is hard as heck to do when you are out on the road all the time in real life. LOL.
Faelandaea Dravin
OTR Truck Driver
[ external image ]
Fae

#304 Post by Fae » 23 Jan 2022 19:30

Annnnnd now I am getting this:

Code: Select all

ERROR SUMMARY:
           ================
           > Unexpected 'KeyError' accured during batch export:
             Traceback (most recent call last):
               File "C:\Users\Faelandaea\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.93\scripts\addons\io_scs_tools\operators\bases\export.py", line 184, in execute_export
                 result = _export.batch_export(self, init_obj_list, name_suffix=ef_name_suffix, menu_filepath=menu_filepath)
               File "C:\Users\Faelandaea\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.93\scripts\addons\io_scs_tools\exp\__init__.py", line 95, in batch_export
                 export_success = pix.export(filepath, name_suffix, root_object, game_object_list)
               File "C:\Users\Faelandaea\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.93\scripts\addons\io_scs_tools\exp\pix.py", line 196, in export
                 export_success = _pit.export(*(in_args + trans_structs_args))
               File "C:\Users\Faelandaea\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.93\scripts\addons\io_scs_tools\exp\pit.py", line 386, in export
                 _looks.apply_active_look(root_object)  # apply look manually, as active look setter method works only when user sets index from UI
               File "C:\Users\Faelandaea\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.93\scripts\addons\io_scs_tools\internals\looks\__init__.py", line 145, in apply_active_look
                 update_func(material)
               File "C:\Users\Faelandaea\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.93\scripts\addons\io_scs_tools\properties\material.py", line 325, in update_shader_attribute_diffuse
                 __update_shader_attribute__(self, context, "diffuse")
               File "C:\Users\Faelandaea\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.93\scripts\addons\io_scs_tools\properties\material.py", line 92, in __update_shader_attribute__
                 _shader.set_attribute(material, attr_type, getattr(self, "shader_attribute_" + attr_type, None))
               File "C:\Users\Faelandaea\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.93\scripts\addons\io_scs_tools\internals\shaders\shader.py", line 123, in set_attribute
                 __setup_nodes__(material, material.scs_props.mat_effect_name, {attr_type: attr_value}, {}, {}, {}, {}, False)
               File "C:\Users\Faelandaea\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.93\scripts\addons\io_scs_tools\internals\shaders\shader.py", line 239, in __setup_nodes__
                 shader_set_attribute(node_tree, attr_dict[attr_type])
               File "C:\Users\Faelandaea\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.93\scripts\addons\io_scs_tools\internals\shaders\eut2\dif\__init__.py", line 234, in set_diffuse
                 node_tree.nodes[Dif.DIFF_COL_NODE].outputs['Color'].default_value = color
             KeyError: 'bpy_prop_collection[key]: key "DiffuseColor" not found'

================
All i see in that mess is something about applying looks manually. I am doing an accessory for the cabin, so there should be no looks at all. I did double check and it appears a couple of my items have looks but it will not let me delete them. Any idea how to delete looks from an accessory?
Faelandaea Dravin
OTR Truck Driver
[ external image ]
xXCARL1992Xx

#305 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 23 Jan 2022 19:34

one or more of your materials are broken, this happens sometimes and is srsly annoying, especially when copy/pasting models with materials on them, look wich materials it is and fix it, sometimes reloading them (F3 for search and type reload scs materials) will show what went wrong if a mesh changes its texture to something it shouldnt be (seats have the dashboard icon texture applied to them, windows have plastic texture etc.)
| !!!NO SUPPORT OR REQUESTS OF ANY SORT VIA PM!!! | Screenshot Thread | Steam Workshop | World of Trucks Profil |
[ external image ]
Fae

#306 Post by Fae » 23 Jan 2022 19:49

Okay so I tried this: Deleted the material entirely, redid it from scratch and exported. Now at least I got rid of those errors but now it's telling me that the texture file doesn't exist inside the base folder even though I have verified it DOES exist inside the base folder. I even tried deleting the TOBJ and texture and redoing the texture from a fresh Targa file and it still swears the file isn't in there. WTF?

EDIT: Nevermind. Thanks, Carl. Got it. I had to go in and manually make a path to the file for every single look ... which again I am confused as to why I cannot delete looks as they are never ever needed on an accessory item. It's a frigging GPS and Blender insists on keeping 4 different looks on there for the thing.
Faelandaea Dravin
OTR Truck Driver
[ external image ]
xXCARL1992Xx

#307 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 23 Jan 2022 19:57

is it an independent accessory or it is part of the interior ?

if it is independent then yes, it doesnt need the looks, if it is part of the interior then it needs them
[ external image ]

回复:ConverterPIXWrapper - 轻松将PMG型号导入Blender[v1.5-16。1。2018]

#308 Post by 18131474583 » 29 Jul 2022 14:57

I don't know why, when I try to open base.scs I get an error, please help
PBandJ

#309 Post by PBandJ » 29 Jul 2022 19:53

What are you trying to open it with?

回复:ConverterPIXWrapper - 轻松将PMG型号导入Blender[v1.5-16。1。2018]

#310 Post by 18131474583 » 30 Jul 2022 00:20

I'm trying to import base.scs in blender, already installed this plugin, don't know why I'm getting an error as shown
Attachments
C49893CD-0BB5-4755-9571-1384A7AB4868.jpeg

Return to “General discussion”