[REL] Poland Rebuilding 2.5.8 [1.49]

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
Vinnie Terranova

Re: [REL] Poland Rebuilding 2.5.3 [1.43.x]

#901 Post by Vinnie Terranova » 23 Jan 2022 22:37

I see... The problem is that the PL fix and the HybridPlus rc of Arayas share the same sector: sec-+0011-0001... Let me guess without opening the map editor: that sector is the area at Zamość...?

It's also very likely that the missing texture is caused by it being overwritten by an other mod: when using my test profile with only ProMods, Poland Rebuilding and the PL fix, there is no missing texture.

So for now when using the big map combo I think I have to live with the crash at Zamość, and just avoid that city..
stefan86

#902 Post by stefan86 » 24 Jan 2022 11:25

Thanks for the fast fix! :D
MG Mike

#903 Post by MG Mike » 25 Jan 2022 09:23

Hello

I have a question. I have been told some time ago if there would be too many cities or too many companies in one city, this would mess up the freight market. And there would be more and more jobs generated to this cities with many companies ..

If I look at Poland Rebuild I see Gdansk and Gdynia which are a real big place with lot of companies.

But from my impression I don't have the issue to have jobs only or mostly from or to Gdansk..

So is this really still an issue or ist it meanwhile solved and you can build as much companies as you want or. How is the situation with it ?
EuRoadNet
Senior Tester and assistant Mapper
Michaleczeq

#904 Post by Michaleczeq » 26 Jan 2022 00:50

There is also Sopot :)

Anyway. It's not solved. It's just depend on how much cities/companies are on map. When PR with 3-city was released, ETS not had to much roads (only DLC GE, Scandinavia). Today we have also FR, IT, Iberia, Balkans, Baltic. Just look, how much roads SCS added to the game.
If you have small count of cities/companies, massive cities like our 3-city will be problematic. But if you have a lot of cities/companies, it will be less noticeable.
MG Mike

#905 Post by MG Mike » 27 Jan 2022 18:29

Aha...so having up to 10 companies in one city would not be real big problem I guess.
And if another city in surrounding area also has 8 companies for example..seems also not too bad.

Only thing I noticed that there are more short range hauls within the cities ..from Ika Bohag to Tradeaux for example but both in same city. Well this can also be nice having between long runs a short haul or for beginners to start
EuRoadNet
Senior Tester and assistant Mapper
Arayas

#906 Post by Arayas » 27 Jan 2022 22:46

Economy unbalance its a fantasy. Big cities have many companies, small cities less. If you have a small city with 3 buildings but 8 companies its unrealistic and i don't think someone is doing that. As long as you are growing in levels and choose to have "long-haul" developed the game will guide you far from any area, no matter how many companies you have there. If you are a beginner the game will keep you in a small area, also no matter how many companies are available. This was the case probably in the past when the map was relatively small and the game had few places to choose from. Today...sky is the limit...almost.
Roextended Project
pug106maxi

#907 Post by pug106maxi » 06 Feb 2022 11:42

Hi Guys!
I want help here with these problems on the map, I have put the right order in the map mods ...
I should probably remove a mod, does your mind go?

Thanks!

[ external image ]
This is the the broken road of the right section that is in the map circle
[ external image ]

[ external image ]
This is the left section of the circle on the map with the road where goes.... to nowhere
[ external image ]
The Nightgames

#908 Post by The Nightgames » 06 Feb 2022 11:52

It looks like the sectors from the Poland Rebuilding Map and the Baltic Map of SCS have not been added correctly.
Discord Server: https://discord.gg/H4B9gWTRyc (ERN-Map)
Support_Rhineland Map: https://discord.gg/HJdX64sfPF (Rhineland Map)
Michaleczeq

#909 Post by Michaleczeq » 06 Feb 2022 15:19

Do you have mod "Russian Signs Rework"?
This mod override whole RUS sectors replacing signs.
pug106maxi

Re: [REL] Poland I appreciate that! 2.5.3 [1.43.x]

#910 Post by pug106maxi » 07 Feb 2022 22:49

Problem solved!!

@Michaleczeq Thank you very much for your help, I appreciate that!

And you know something? For me there is no combo map without "Poland Rebuilding", i can't play without it because is the 3d part of combo with Promods and ROEX

Return to “Maps”