Suggestion - WoTr load generator for Virtual Truck Company

bugs_trs

Suggestion - WoTr load generator for Virtual Truck Company

#1 Post by bugs_trs » 26 Jan 2022 21:32

I would like to register a suggestion. A WoTr load generator for the future.

Why do I suggest?
Because today I have a Virtual Truck Company and we are trying to organize convoys with WoTr cargo. However, we find it very difficult to organize a convoy with more companies because work is often not the same for everyone.

A load generator of this type would be very interesting, if there was the possibility, for example, of creating a load through the website with a name, for example... "TRS - Convoy 01/17/2022"... and be available for a long period of time.

Thus, a large convoy could be arranged in advance and a route already defined for other companies could be sent. Which is not possible today.

Something very similar to VTC could be created on the site.

Some criteria can be imposed for this generator to be accessible, such as being a VTC for example, having a website, etc.

And the option to create loads would only be available to the owners of these validated companies.
These are just ideas that should be studied and worked on, but I believe that the community of ETS2 virtual companies misses that, and for lack of something like that, they end up not organizing big WoTr cargo events.

SCS has a gigantic world of expansion within ETS2 - WoTr. You have the tools, you have everything to work out.

hugs,
Bugs
www.transportesregionalsul.com.br
rookie31st

Re: Suggestion - WoTr load generator for Virtual Truck Company

#2 Post by rookie31st » 17 May 2022 01:06

WoT is not developing. It could be a great tool for enhanced cargo market but right now it's functionally same as local freight market - just a bulk job generator using available cargo to/from existing companies.

WoT could be modified to add supply and demand, and/or production and consumption rates. For example, you could get only X loads of timber per hour from forestry company, and deliver only Y to paper factory, which in turn would generate only Z loads of paper an hour. The code wouldn't be too hard to write
Have a mature suggestion to improve American Truck Simulator? Fahgettaboudit!
MatzMan

Re: Suggestion - WoTr load generator for Virtual Truck Company

#3 Post by MatzMan » 17 May 2022 16:59

this still exist.......

if i have a cargo on my wotr list, then other have it too.........

exaple:

open your Wotr Cargo list, there is a fx. empty Pallets from istanbul to Brest.

Hold your list open.

Now other players have to look too on the list, maybe they have to push down on Update Cargo list.

if they got found this Cargo from istanbul, they have to hold open the List too.

if all Players of the Convoi have this Cargo on Their List, they can take it now and all driving empty Pallets from istanbul to Brest.

so long you don't close the List, the Cargo is avaiable and you can take it

Return to “WORLD OF TRUCKS”