Hope to be able to update the Chinese language

ASDF

Hope to be able to update the Chinese language

#1 Post by ASDF » 06 Mar 2022 18:01

Scania truck driving simulation, this game has not been updated for a long time, hope to update Scania truck driving simulation to have the same new lighting system and more game language choices as Euro Truck Simulator 2 ( Simplified Chinese is very necessary), after I have delivered the goods in Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator, I often choose a few levels in this Scania truck driving simulation to practice, so that my reversing skills and passing The technology gets better and hopefully Scania Truck Simulator will update with the same actual functionality as Euro Truck Simulator 2.
Hopefully in the future America Truck Simulator will add these trucks: Freightliner 122SD/Century/Columbia/FLD/Cascadia/Coronado, Kenworth T800/T880/W990,Volvo VNX740, International HX520/ ProStar, and MACK Pinnacle, MACK Titan.
xXCARL1992Xx

Re: Hope to be able to update the Chinese language

#2 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 06 Mar 2022 18:09

this game wont get any update anymore, also the engine it uses has nothing on common with the engine that is used for ETS and ATS now
| !!!NO SUPPORT OR REQUESTS OF ANY SORT VIA PM!!! | Screenshot Thread | Steam Workshop | World of Trucks Profil |
[ external image ]
Vk56dehan

Re: Hope to be able to update the Chinese language

#3 Post by Vk56dehan » 16 Sep 2022 18:51

Fun game none the less. I jump on every now and then when I want to do something other than log highway miles hah. I wish they would have utilized some of their dangerous road ideas from this game into ets2/ats. Could be a DLC like the oversized load deliveries where u accept the understanding its a dangerous delivery. Would give purpose to all the drivetrain, tire, diff lock, and bumper clearance options.

Return to “SCANIA Truck Driving Simulator”