Hope German Austrian Truck Simulator and British Truck Simulator will be available on Steam

ASDF

Hope German Austrian Truck Simulator and British Truck Simulator will be available on Steam

#1 Post by ASDF » 06 Mar 2022 18:06

At present, the games that can be directly purchased on steam include Euro Truck Simulator 2, Scania Driving Simulator, American Truck Simulator, Truck and Trailer, Euro Truck Simulator, Bus Simulator and several earlier 18-wheel truck games. These 2 early truck simulators are not on steam, I hope scs can put the German Austrian truck simulation and the British truck simulation online on steam
Hopefully in the future America Truck Simulator will add these trucks: Freightliner 122SD/Century/Columbia/FLD/Cascadia/Coronado, Kenworth T800/T880/W990,Volvo VNX740, International HX520/ ProStar, and MACK Pinnacle, MACK Titan.
oldmanclippy

Re: Hope German Austrian Truck Simulator and British Truck Simulator will be available on Steam

#2 Post by oldmanclippy » 30 Mar 2022 17:33

I imagine it's not a priority, but once 1.44 comes out the last vestiges of GTS will be gone from Steam. I'd like to see them added to GOG for preservation purposes. SCS already has some of their older games on GOG so the relationship is there at least.
headquartered in Denver [ external image ] and Brussels [ external image ]
blog screenshot IRL maps: Greece | Nordic Horizons | German Cities
prediction maps: Greece+Nordic Horizons | Nebraska+Arkansas+Missouri
plykkegaard

Re: Hope German Austrian Truck Simulator and British Truck Simulator will be available on Steam

#3 Post by plykkegaard » 30 Mar 2022 17:38

The two games are included with ETS

This signature virus has been spliced with the Fundementalism-B virus to create a new more contagious strain. Please look for it infecting a signature near you.
oldmanclippy

#4 Post by oldmanclippy » 30 Mar 2022 17:47

@plykkegaard I haven't touched ETS1 much, but I thought GTS and UKTS came after it and thus have more/different content?
xXCARL1992Xx

#5 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 30 Mar 2022 17:51

the original ETS has nothing to do with GTS or UKTS, it has a different map and i think it is even smaller in scale, ETS2 used GTS and UKTS as a base
| !!!NO SUPPORT OR REQUESTS OF ANY SORT VIA PM!!! | Screenshot Thread | Steam Workshop | World of Trucks Profil |
[ external image ]
oldmanclippy

#6 Post by oldmanclippy » 30 Mar 2022 17:52

That's what I thought, so I was saying that GTS and UKTS could go to GOG to preserve their maps, since GTS will be more or less gone from ETS2 after 1.44, and UKTS possibly in 2-3 years.
plykkegaard

#7 Post by plykkegaard » 30 Mar 2022 18:12

Yes sorry the other way around

You compare the map in UK with ETS2 version
https://youtu.be/gzzi9QxPyOY

UKTS was created in a larger scale - 1:15?
The map was ported to ETS2 but the scale was kept

This signature virus has been spliced with the Fundementalism-B virus to create a new more contagious strain. Please look for it infecting a signature near you.
Steiger_Warn

#8 Post by Steiger_Warn » 26 Sep 2023 21:14

Will 1.48 Germany Rework ported to old German Truck Simulator?
Madkine
Global moderator

#9 Post by Madkine » 26 Sep 2023 22:06

Err, no. GTS is not published or owned by SCS. (It was made by them though.)
WoT Profile
ATS Workshop

"never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"
Tunahan_cevik41

#10 Post by Tunahan_cevik41 » 02 Dec 2023 13:32

It is a big mistake that these games are not sold on Steam or a different platform.
There are still fans, even if they are few, and these people have difficulty accessing the latest releases.
These should be on steam like 18 wheels games or bus simulator, but interestingly it is ignored by scs.

Return to “German Truck Simulator”