Is Prichard Creek a fictional town, or is it based on a real-life location?

Technology With Pro

Is Prichard Creek a fictional town, or is it based on a real-life location?

#1 Post by Technology With Pro » 04 May 2022 22:50

Hello! This thread is, well... basically a discussion of one place in this game, either it is fictional, or it's a real place but the town is not called "Prichard Creek".

Just a couple of weeks ago, I revisited Extreme Trucker 2 from my 8-month-old gaming pc, and there was a purpose for this.

I am helping to add information from both Extreme Trucker and Extreme Trucker 2 (Cities, Companies, Trucks, vice versa) into Fandom's Truck Simulator Wiki. In the Montana map, the town, Prichard Creek, is featured in that map. However, in real-life, it's a stream in northern Idaho. Thompson Falls, Paradise, and Plains are all real-life counterparts of the map, except for Prichard Creek.

I want to create this tread because I don't have any details to Prichard Creek's real-life counterpart. I need more details for this town if you know this place well. Thank you!

[ external image ]
If image doesn't load, use this link. If the image is hidden from everyone, please let me know.
Administrator (and former Bureaucrat) of: [ external image ]
You can find me here.
Carnc

Re: Is Prichard Creek a fictional town, or is it based on a real-life location?

#2 Post by Carnc » 22 May 2022 00:43

Hey! I decided to do some looking into it and I think it may be based on Murray, Idaho.
For this streetview the totem poles and buildings are almost a perfect match with the right side: https://www.google.com/maps/@47.6266553 ... 384!8i8192

Hope this helps!
Technology With Pro

Re: Is Prichard Creek a fictional town, or is it based on a real-life location?

#3 Post by Technology With Pro » 26 Aug 2022 02:12

That's a good find. Thanks for your help!

Sorry for the very late reply, I didn't get any notification of you posting a reply here.
Administrator (and former Bureaucrat) of: [ external image ]
You can find me here.

Return to “18 Wheels of Steel: Extreme Trucker 2”