Skinning for Convoys

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
OldGamerFartTN

Skinning for Convoys

#1 Post by OldGamerFartTN » 15 May 2022 21:30

Hello:

I've started a VTC, and I've made some company trailer skins using Paint.net and Mods Studio 2. I'm assuming we can all run them in convoy if we have the same mod.

My question is, what field does ATS look at to determine if they are the same mod? I'm thinking the "Skin Internal Name"?

I want to allow my trailers to have slightly different graphics, but still be able to run together, so I'm thinking I need to ensure I name the required field the same for all, once I determine what it is?

Thanks!

Moved to help requests as this is not a mod release
See ya on the flip-flop

OldGamerFartTN/ncognito66
Country Dreams Trucking
Country Dreams Radio & Gaming

Return to “Help requests”